Feelings

Melanie POV❤️
I felt my face heat up as a silence dawned upon us. "Oh shit, I didn't mean for that to come out weirdly, I was just saying you have a very lovely bod- FUCK. I'm so sorry." She broke down into a nervous laughter.
"Wow im creepy as shit." She mumbled, hiding her face with her hand.
I started to giggle, despite the oddly heartwarming comment,"I-it's fine." I breathed out, holding my arm awkwardly.

Billie POV💔
I was in awe. Just her stature and cute expressions made me want her to be mines at this second.
I sigh softly and look at her. "I couldn't help but notice how upset you looked when you're friend.. y'know-""yeah." She interrupted, pain laced around her words.
I sigh,"come on. You can be my partner at P.E." I smiled, gently taking her hand.
She looks at me surprised and laughs breathlessly,

"I-...okay"
🤍timeskip🤍
"Faster Kelly!" The coach demanded as the girls jumped rope.
"This is bullshit." Kelly growled, speeding up her paste.
Melanie was at Billies side, jumping up and down, as carefree as Billie thought she'd never see.
Melanie always had a passion for moving her body no matter the task. Her goal was to always be as graceful as she could when it came to physical activity..

Just like her mother used to be
Melanie POV
"How the hell are you so good at this?" Billie huffed, stepping over the limp rope on the ground for the 8th time causing a small giggle to escape my mouth.
"Well I've had a lot of practice at home. I love jump rope." I smiled.
"I fucking hate it." She started jumping again only for her foot to get caught.

Billie POV
"Fuck that hurt." I groaned standing back up. Melanie giggled and dusted me off slightly.
"Here I'll help you." She stood in front of me, much closer than what she's ever been.
"Now.-" she began,"I want you to swing the rope and I'll jump with you. Focus on me." She smiled
"Ready?" I nodded softly, keeping my eyes locked on hers.

"Go."