Ch.6

It's been 3 days since I left Elijah I went to a hotel I honestly need some time from him especially if he wants this engagement to work

It's been 3 days since I left Elijah I went to a hotel I honestly need some time from him especially if he wants this engagement to work. He just can't see when he wrong it's like I'm speaking to a brick wall. I can't get through to him and him slapping me was it. I know I provoke him and hit him first but my little ass slap compared to his is no match.

All those times he beat my ass beating me unconscious several times sending me to the hospital to the point they don't even ask me questions anymore. I've had enough I can't win with him he controls me and I don't want to deal with that. Of course I love him and lately he has been doing good by changing but nothing ever lasts with Elijah. I should of left his ass a long time ago.

I should of left the first time he put his hands on me or the first time he took my phone and smashed it because he thought I was cheating on him. I've never ever cheated on Elijah I've gave Elijah my all these 4 years. I never even thought about another guy because I love him but Elijah to stubborn to even notice.

Elijah has been good to me yes I will say that he was a very good boyfriend in the beginning of our relationship. But I don't know what the fuck happen to him. He started making me choose between him and my friends. Then next thing you know I don't have any because he took me away from them. Soon he took me from my parents Elijah wanted me to move out with him I had just turn 18 and I understand why my parents were mad.

Me and Elijah was only messing around for a couple of months and then he wanted me to move with him. Elijah was 23 at the time while I was 18 he was advanced in things and he wanted his women to live with him he said. So I left I figured this would be good for me moving out my parents house and living with my boyfriend. Whew I was wrong maybe 6 months later I slowly started seeing Elijah change.

He was becoming very controlling he would check my phone and social media's. He would tell me what I can and cannot wear. Then he starting picking fights he would get irritated really fast for no reason. He started staying out late some days not coming home and when I questioned him it would turn into a fight.

First it was saying harsh things to me then it was pushing me or choking me. Next thing I was getting slapped down to the ground and then he upgraded to punches. Knocking me out or beating my ass like a man resulting me having broken bones black eyes busted lips and my nose broken twice.

After all of that I went back then he fucking cheats on me with one of my old friends. It just so happen it was the one he supposedly hated the most he never wanted me around her. Little did I know they was fucking each other for a long time. One day she put up they messages on Instagram I couldn't believe it. Like instead her being my friend she was to busy being my man friend and his ass ain't no better he knew that shit was going to get messy.

The bitch had the nerve to tag me in the photo telling me to come get my man out her messages. I was so embarrassed I didn't even write back to her or nothing because it was pointlessly I wasn't about to argue over social media and make myself look more dumb. That was the first time I left him good thing I was working at a doctors office and making okay money it was enough to take care of myself. The dirty ass hoe gave him a STD and I definitely didn't want to get back with him after that I was disgusted.