Ch.20

"Yo bro what the fuck are you doing?" I heard Ace my cousin say to me before I felt liquid all over my legs and feet. Ace ran over to me and Nyla I had let go of her throat she just fell on the floor. I didn't know if I had killed her or not, I told her several times its only one way out this relationship and she insisted on leaving after I done warned her. I finally looked down and it was blood everywhere I thought it was her water that broke but its so much blood now I am getting worried.

"FUCK!! Nyla wake up." I kneel down to her side and shook her Ace tried as well but she didn't wake up.

"Man what the fuck did you do did you forget she fucking pregnant who knows if that baby will make it it's way to much blood we need to get her to the hospital now." Ace yelled at me when she tried to run I lost it I wasn't thinking I just started choking her and for some reason I couldn't stop I just couldn't.

"Help me pick her up." I said to Ace we both picked her up and laid her in the car in the back seat. We both got in the car I rushed to the hospital hoping her and the baby are okay.

"Bro what the fuck were you thinking?" Ace shook his head at me they don't really know everything me and Nyla been through. I always kept my business my business and Nyla doesn't talk to anyone so I never had to worry about her telling .

"I wasn't thinking we got into an argument and she was talking about leaving me again. Saying I either chose her or Tina and she wasn't staying in the same house as Tina. She tried to run I warned her to just go in the house and all I needed was time to put Tina somewhere else. But no she wouldn't stop talking and the more she talked the madder I got I just lost it I did." All these thoughts starting coming in my head I love Nyla I really do but I have issues and sometimes I cant control my actions. Her leaving me sent me over the edge and I told her several times its either me or you die. And then her leaving while she pregnant with my son was the dumbest and worst decision she has ever done I don't know why she thought I was going to be okay with that.

"What the fuck you gonna tell the hospital?" I shrugged my shoulders he just shook his head I didn't know what to say I just know I fucked up and I might of just killed my son and my fiance.

*

I heard everything Elijah and Ace was saying I just laid in the back hoping he would just drop me off in the hospital and leave me there. I thought he was going to kill me because I was so close to dying while he was choking me if it wasn't for my water breaking and Ace showing up i'm pretty sure he would have choked me out. I was getting scared because I heard them say its a lot of blood. I hope to god my baby is okay but I wouldn't be surprise if something was wrong after all this stress and pain Elijah put me through and to think about it I haven't felt him move since Elijah kidnapped me. I laid there the whole ride to the hospital trying understand why my life is like this and its all because of love.

Ever since I met him my life went down a hill I mean at first things were great I thought we was perfect everyone thought we was the best couple then his ass changed. I ignored all the changes that he was made. He was showing me his real self and I just ignore him because I was to focused on love. What the fuck was I thinking the first time his own mother told me I was to good for him and that I should leave before he hurt me I should have left but I couldn't. He hadn't shown me yet that he was crazy and that he had mental problems. He was my friend at first but slowly he started becoming to controlling and watching my every move. Everything started to fall and crashed down by then. He had took me from my parents next thing you know I couldn't call or go see them. Then my friends then my job i had to say in the house and do everything he said or it was consequences. But I should have never went back after he killed our first baby. Why did i have to give him another chance Why? Why did I have to love so one like him Why? What was wrong with me did he ever really love me because I would never know.

I felt the car come to a complete stop I was just staring into space. I was in pain but I couldn't do anything I was so out of it. When I heard the doors open I closed my eyes I wanted Elijah to think he killed me and maybe he would me alone. Maybe he should have killed me then maybe I would be free from him. They carried me from the car into the hospital.

"Someone help me." was all I heard Elijah yell before all the nurses and doctors ran over to us with a stretcher laying me on it.

"How long she been out of it?" the nurse ask Elijah.

"Maybe 15 minutes is the baby going to be okay?" he sounded so worried.

"We need to take her in the back now I can barely feel a pulse." I heard a male say I'm guessing the doctor. "She lost to much blood lets go." I felt them rushing me to the back.
"Please please save my baby." I said above a whisper.