part 4 no kidding...

bakugo POV
i paced back-and-forth around my dorm room. worry filling me. i needed to relax. there was no way i was in loved with him. or maybe i was.. but what about those damn soulmates. i can't love kiri when i'm destined to be with someone else.. unless i truly don't have a soulmate. no! i can't think about that right now. i should be focusing on what but happened. there's no way she got that far with him. god the thought of someone touching him like that fucked me up. i suddenly felt something. like a sixth sense. something telling me. screaming at me that i needed to get to kirishima immediately. i needed to go out and find him.
kiri POV
against the wall with sweat and tears soaking my face and parts of my clothes, the rain began to add to the mess. i really was a fuck up. and no one would ever love me. i repeated to myself over and over again. i looked over and there was my backpack, thrown farther down against the same wall i sat by. i walked over and opened the small pocket on the front. i dug around a second before revealing a pair of blue scissors. i looked down at my string. it hung delicately from my ring finger. should i do this. i sobbed uncontrollably. the rain was hiding the tears but couldn't hide my sadness
"there's no point anymore of having this useless string. whoever it's tied to would be happy it's cut anyway." i said blankly out to the empty atmosphere that surrounded me.
ive gotta do this.
just do it.
just cut it off.
no one loves you.
toxic thoughts began to rush in, filling my brain of poison quickly. i took a deep breath. i didn't help. tears still soaked my face.  i screamed. i don't know exactly why but i yelled into nothingness. was i crying for help? maybe self consciously. i then hovered the scissors over my beautiful red string. the blades were slowly going downward close to cutting my love string. but then
"EIJIRO KIRISHIMA" a booming, broken voice called out to me. bakugo.. he came back for me.
bakugo POV (slightly before)
i walked out in the cold rain. of course it had to fucking rain. was he cold? how was he doing. i hoped he was feeling better and had headed back to the dorms. he wasn't in his. i would've heard him come home. just as i was deep in thought i heard a scream. it was him. was he in trouble. did he need help. i started running as it felt like the rain was picking up just to make it harder. as soon as he came into view i screamed for him as loud as i could, rain and wind howled past my cold ears.
"EIJIRO KIRISHIMA"
kirishima POV
i dropped the scissors instantly. he dropped to the ground right in front of me, practically throwing himself.
i fell to the ground and folded into bakugo. my head buried into his chest, my arms wrapping around his waste.
he hugged me tight slightly shielding me from the storm. i cried. painfully.
"i've got you. i'm here and i've got you kiri." he whispered repeatedly. he cooed and calmed me. eventually i lifted up my head.
"baku-" i began but i was cut of by his voice.
"what the hell were you about to do to yourself?" his eyes met mine.
there was so much sadness in his eyes. i felt awful.
"i just.. i-i felt pathetic. useless. unloved. stupid. alo-" this time his interruption had much more emotion and less words. his lips pressed to mine without a warning. by instinct my eyes closed and i sank into the kiss gently. and so did he. i felt a tug at my string. this is new. he and i pulled away almost in sync. i looked down, assuming he did too. i held up my hand to reveal the rest of my string leading to bakugo's ring finger. was this true. was he my.. my soulmate. did he love me.. did i love him. yes.
"i.. i think-" i started but i had nothing to say
"no kidding.." he smiled softly, not parting his vision from our hands which had intertwined a little.
"katsuki bakugo.." this time i had something to say. he looked up at me curiously.
"yes, ei?" he replied. short and sweet.
"you're my best friend. and my biggest crush. i think i might be falling for you." i talked slow and carefully. i was still shaking a little. because of being cold, and the mental breakdown. he now leaned in a tiny bit closer. it was his turn to monologue.
"as long as i've known you, you've always stuck out to me. and now i know completely why. kirishima eijrou will you please be my boyfriend?" his voice was gentle. not harsh like always. it still carried his rasp but it was different, it was sweet.
"i wouldn't dream of anything less. kat." i smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
he stood up, grabbing my hand which lifted me up with him.
"cmon dork, lets go home and get you cleaned up." he chuckled a little. i grabbed my backpack. and we walked back to the dorms. hand in hand. and string connected care free. the rain had started to pass. thankfully.
aww some angst and sweet fluff all in one. i apologize for it being short. i didn't add a trigger warning to this chapter but comment if you think i could because it might help. anyway. i dunno about you but this was an emotional roller coaster to write lmao. next chapter comes tmr :)
-gar