part 12 our conection

jirou's POV
"holy fuck.." kirishima stuttered out nervously after i'd explained everything.
"so he really did all that?..." he continued to be shocked.
"i know sometimes it's not his intention. but it's like he can't even stop it anymore. it's like.. like an addiction.." i continued on.
"and the real reason you dumped him was because he's crazy?" i nodded and looked at the ground.
kiri POV
"and because of shinsou..." she mumbled quietly under her breath.
"what the hell did shinsou do, jirou?" i raised my voice, beginning to get defensive over her. after all, she is one of my best friends. but i guess a lot of people said they were my friends. i guess friends can change a lot.
"he took denk away from me. demented him more. damaged him." she looked like she wanted to cry but she stubbornness never allowed a single tear to rinse her.
"we're gonna find them. i promise" bakugo said quietly with a dead set look on his face. attractive.
-about 10 min later-
"bye jirou, good luck out there. we love you. send our hugs to momo too!" i hugged her a last time and walked out.
"stay safe." bakugo gave her a hug too. a real one. i was so proud of him for caring.
the two of us walked to the car. we didn't say anything.
"we can't split kamanari and shinsou up.." he whispered, using their real names rather than nicknames.
"they're soulmates. like us. like yaomomo and jirou. if we split them it might make them more crazy." he continued.
"i don't know what to do." i cried out vulnerably. he grabbed me and squeezed me into an intense hug i could hear his heartbeat. i could feel him. i could feel our connection.
"you don't have to know. we just have to do our best" he said and eased off.
"but maybe tonight, we feel something other stress"
he suggested.
"i like the sound of that" i moved in closer to him. he moved me back and into the side of the car, pressing me against it gently. i kissed him smoothly and he nibbled my bottom lip with his teeth lightly before kissing me back patently.
"i love you more than a million words can describe"
"we're connected for a reason, red" we stopped to get in the car and kissed and touched but never to tell. we fell asleep in the back seat together. our connection strengthened.
jirou POV
i watched the love sick losers from the window of the shop. i picked up my phone to dial my soulmates number. she picked up quickly.
"hey babe. yeah we're all good. they came to visit and don't suspect a thing about us." i assured her
"well then, let's get moving, darling. night is the perfect time for mischief."
no POV
rain washed the city but couldn't cleanse the sins of all the kids who had murder on their mind that night. no one was safe

i know the chapters short i'm SORRY i've been crazy grounded. but if you like my stories then you can always read my bnha oneshots!
-Gar