part 13 the end, a summary.

momo and jirou set out ready to kill shinsou, kamanari, and the league.
meanwhile shin and kami have already launched an attack on UA and are now hiding out far from town. the girls are unsuccessful in their mission and are now taken hostage by the league.
kirishima and bakugou go on to leave town and try and pursue life as local heroes outside of UA. they're successful in doing so until a report for two missing (unidentified) UA girls comes on the tv one late night. kirishima manages to convince bakugou that the two girls are momo and jirou, based on a gut instinct. bakugou agrees to help find them and the young heroes set out.
mina has since been on a break from school due to the recent attack. trying to cope with losing her friends and classmates, she too sets out to find momo and jirou.
along the way mina finds the boys and the three team up and plan on working together to get their friends back.
they make it to the location after lots of tears and struggling.
inside they find the girls and worse, the league. waiting right there for them but they're not the first ones to attack. bakugou speeds right into action, causing kirishima and mina to go after them too.
they fight for a while before managing to get momo from the hands of the league. as one soulmate is ripped from her other half.
mina and the boys get yaorozu safely to minas apartment. but she isn't the same. momo starts jumbling her words and taking much to quickly for any of the three to decipher. at first bakugou thinks that momo is influenced by the league and he insists that they get her out of town immediately for he fears for their safety. kirishima and mina beg for her to stay and eventually they learn the momo is harmless and only wanted to help her girlfriend get revenge. after pleading for them to go back, they manage to obtain jirou as well.
with everyone temporarily safe, they being to hatch a new plan to defeat everyone once and for all.
soon, they take kamanari and shinsou and keep them captive at mina's place for interrogation. they find out the cause for the terror the two lovers brought on their former school and society.
shinsou, madly in love with denki was in a similar position to yaorozu. both wanting no evil, but willing to do it for their soulmates. driven by emotion rather than logic.
denki explains his urge and need for chaos due to his trauma inducing childhood.
filled with pity for the four, kirishima, bakugou, and mina invite them all to come back to school for their last year and graduate. with permission from the staff, who also took pity on the former students.
after lots of thinking, denki, and jirou agree. their partners joining them as well.
long months of trust building led to everyone to have a somewhat normal relationship with eachother. graduation rolls around very quickly and bakugou and kirishima are newly engaged. momo and jirou began seeing a therapist for the trauma and relationship issues. kamanari and shin agreed to part for the time being and reunite in a few years time. which they do.
bakugou is proclaimed the number two hero after successfully abolishing the league of villains with the help of his husband kirishima (newly crowned 4th biggest hero) and kamanari who promised for the rest of his life he would practice good instead of evil.
mina and sero moved in together after graduation and determined they were platonic soulmates.
and life goes on.
as it should.

that is the end to this roller coaster. i hope you're somewhat satisfied with the ending and i hope i was able to help you by providing closure. even if it was 8 months late. i appreciate all of you and thank you for reading this <3

crimson contact (kiribaku SOULMATE AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें