part 9 what havnt you told me

⚠️WARNING: mention of abuse and homophobia⚠️
kiri POV
"KATSUKI PLEASE DONT" i could see see him fuming in anger and rage. he was sitting on the edge of my hospital bed. angry because i told him about denki's.. past..
"i swear to god if that bastard ever comes near me or you especially, again i will blow is fucking head off" his voice was dripping with frustration and even confusion.
~kamanari's past~

from a young age, kamanari was abused and was told horrible things by many horrible people. his father would scream at him relentlessly about his sinning and how being bisexual was wrong. the words "you will never have a soulmate" always made their way into every lecture, conversation, or just blank statement from his parents. slowly he started to believe them. when little denki would come home from school he would hide away in his rooming doing anything to keep himself busy. his mother wasn't home much and when she was she was just as bad as his father. it's one of the reasons he found kirishima as a best friend, they're backstories. they're pasts were so similar.after years of emotional torture he finally decided to lock away his feelings. he convinced his parents that he didn't like guys. eventually he created a new bond with his family and all though it was fake, it was enough to keep him going. when kamanari first entered UA he fell in love with a girl and one day they finally kissed but their strings remained unattached. after that things went down hill. then he met shinsou. he fell hard for hitoshi and tried to tell his parents. his father hit him and told him that his feelings were a lie. that'd he'd be sent to hell. but that's when it cracked. he broke. he decided that life wouldn't be the same for a while. him and shinsou continued dating and soon found out they were soulmates. then on an average day he and his soulmate ventured off to a bar on the edge of town. he made a deal with the gang inside the small building but more specifically with the iconic psycho with blue hair. he asked and begged for kirishima to join the two of them in their favors for the league but kirishima declined. the two never spoke about the league again until a few months ago. denki and hitoshi claimed that they stopped working for shigaraki and the rest of them. but lies speak louder than truths. kirishima pretended to trust his best friend but soon enough it became clear that with two traitors at UA no one would stand a chance and now denki kamanari had really messed up.

-present-
bakugo POV
"ei.." i longed for his sweet voice to answer a question that was burning in my mind.
"yeah, babe-" i cut him off quickly
"why didn't you tell me before.. i mean you've known for like ever.. and you didn't tell me..?" shit shit shit i don't wanna make things worse. but i needed to know. i looked down at my hands in my lap awaiting my soulmates reply.
"i.. i wanted to keep you safe." i looked up at him but he didn't. he kept his head low as if he was blaming himself for something. something was off.
"what haven't you told me" i asked. i needed to know. he wouldn't ever normally act like this.
"there's a little bit i haven't said yet. but listen to me katsuki.." he looked at me dead in the eyes.
"i love you. and i promise to tell you the rest.. but not here. not while i'm in this state. when we're alone." he whispered to me. i grabbed his hands and squeezed them.
"oh don't worry. we aren't staying here." i said firmly.
"what?" he looked noticeably confused.
"not around those psychos. cmon let's ditch this hell hole" i stood up and offered him my hand.
"any way i can help?" someone said from the door way.
hello! i'm sorry for the short chapterrrr... and i saw that in the last chapter you all hated that i left it on a clif hanger so here! have another one! love y'all
-gar