1. insulted

Tanya sat sniffing at the corner table of the cafeteria staring at her laptop. "Never took you to be such a dedicated employee," Mayank commented taking the seat opposite to her with a smirk on his face and Red Bull in his hand. Tanya didn't even want to hear the word out of his mouth that has pretty much made out with most of the female population in their office of nearly 800+ employees! Yep, he was the playboy and girls loved him, even if he used them like a tissue. Tanya wasn't one of them. Never was. She had standards and he would never in a million years fit the bill!

She didn't bother to look up and continued to stare at the presentation she had created with so much effort. She still remembered being dismissed from the meeting room full of at least 50 people by the insulting words, "I can't believe someone so irresponsible was given this task! Where the hell is your Suchitra, your manager? Get her here and a new presentation has to be presented in 20 mins! Tanya, you may leave. I am sure you have enough work on your plate." Aarav said in his 'authoritative' tone. For the last sentence, he made sure he sounded sarcastic enough for everyone to understand. She had never felt so humiliated by him in her entire life.

"I think, Aarav and Suchitra make a great pair. What do you think?" Mayank asked as he casually browsed his Instagram. Tanya who had previously ignored his blabber suddenly perked up. Narrowing her eyes, she asked, "What?"

Mayank shrugged, "Your manager Suchitra and our MD Aarav. I think they make a great pair. You know, they have this chemistry. Every time they are in a meeting or conference, you can feel it. Like he just has to give her a look and she knows exactly what to say!"

Is that why Tanya was kicked out of the meeting? Because the monster Aarav wanted to favour his favourite? Wait.. are they dating? Is that, why, he keeps lingering around Suchitra's cabin all the damn fucking time?

Thinking back, Tanya remembered seeing her so-called manager at the last Diwali party at Aarav's home. Cursing and breathing heavily, she slouched back on her seat trying to hatch some evil plans. She had just started liking the job. She had just started getting the gist of being responsible! And then this? The mighty monster Aarav who screams about dedication and hard work is such a partial and biased asshole?

Tanya watched closely at the cafeteria entrance when the subject of her frustration walked in with Suchitra who was laughing like she was injected with laughing gas. In the crowd of 100 or so people buzzing in and out, Aarav's eyes somehow found Tanya's. Shooting daggers at him and his proximity with the woman who had made her life in the office hell, Tanya shut her laptop close, with a thud.

"What's wrong?" A startled Mayank asked almost spilling his drink all over the table. Tanya groaned internally shaking her head in distress. "I am frustrated! I need to vent out!"

While she decided to leave the room and find some solace elsewhere, Mayank made a comment that got the wheels of her head running "From my experience, sex is the best way one can get rid of frustration."

She stopped in her tracks almost making Mayank dash against her back since he was following her from behind. "What did you just say?"

Realising he spoke too much to the girl whom he hardly had any connection with, he shrugged clearing his throat. "Nothing."

"Tell me or I will kick your jewels in such a way, it will never have the nerve to stand up"

Gulping, he protected his crotch from her deathly glare, "Sex is the best way to get rid of frustration." he blurted out. Tanya was weird, she had a nasty temper, a sharp tongue and came from a wealthy family. Everyone in the office kind of knew that Tanya was here to pass the time and not really to work. Mayank had a thing for pretty girls and Tanya was gorgeous, even if she didn't have designer dresses or eye-catchy makeup. Give her track pants and a loose tee, and she could still get a man weak in his knees. Mayank was no different.

As the words settled in her head, Tanya smiled. Looking over her shoulders, she spotted Aarav getting his favourite Bombay sandwich and another plate of burgers for Suchitra. Sensing her glare, he glanced at her with a pointed look.

Smirking, she hugged Mayank, "You are a saviour. You know that?"

"Erm... I am?"

"Yes. Now, I am not sure about the sex part. But.. how about some make-out session? Does that reduce stress and frustration too?"

The way her index finger caressed his cheeks, and her hands circled his neck, Mayank felt the lower part of his body harden with anticipation.  He had a thing for women who considered casual sex or one-night stand as disgusting and would eventually give. The whole convincing them and seducing them, was the best part. Of course, he would never take advantage or force himself on any girl. That was against his principles.  

From the very day, Tanya stepped into their office, Mayank had hots for her. He still remembered how the heads had turned with her runway model appearance. And as she walked in like she owned the damn building, he knew there was going to be a long line of men waiting to woo her. Now that she was openly coming at him, he could see stars and twinkles in daylight! He could only imagine her moaning his name out loud while he devoured her fiery body.

"MAYANK!" She smacked his head after several failed attempts at getting his attention. He grinned, "Neki aur puch puch? (Do you really have to ask?)"