4. puked

"Alright, show time is over, let's get moving," Aarav said dropping his jacket on her shoulders covering her body and narrowing his eyes at the bartender. Taken aback, the bartender looked away. Aarav's glare was so intense that in the next second the bartender had disappeared out of their sight.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? GO AWAY! And I didn't finish telling him how much Rano cried after Majnu left!!! So much that she too died.. drowned in her tears... poor Rano.." Tanya pouted sadly. Her face crunched in disappointment, ready to burst into tears.

He rolled his eyes, "Your attachment towards your dead fishes is appalling. Now, get your ass up and let's leave."

Tanya glared at him, "They weren't just fishes! They were the epitome of love. Majnu died and in his remembrance, Rano died too!"

"You ever considered the possibility that you were overfeeding your fish? And the fact that you were too young to even care for a fish?" Aarav offered the most probable cause and the reason everyone knew why her pet fish didn't survive. Tanya was ten years old then, and nobody knew that even to this date, she would be carrying the burden of losing her pets! To be frank, Aarav was utterly baffled by Tanya's ability to name and distinguish between two angel fishes that had identical colour and size. Moreover, he couldn't fathom how she managed to tell apart the male and female fish. It was still a freaking mystery to him!

"HOW DARE YOU? Are you telling me I KILLED THEM? You are so evil Aaru!" Tanya poked his chest. And as if something stuck on her head, she drew back with a pout. "AARAV." She corrected. She wasn't going to call him Aaru ever again.

He rolled his eyes knowing exactly how much his actions had hurt her. But then again, she didn't do anything less. She hurt him more.

"Let's go, get up."

"Nope." Tanya sat on her seat with determination. "Don't make me force you!" He warned. She simply shook her head testing his patience which was anyway wearing thin.

"Fine."

"Fine."

And the next thing she knew, she was lifted on his shoulders like a sack of potatoes and taken out of the pub passing through the crowd that gave him weird looks. Few of them tried to stop him much to her pleasure, but were easily shooed away by the bouncers who came to his help.

His cousin owned the pub, they knew him, they knew her and they knew what kind of relationship he had with her. This was exactly why she hated the pub. It had memories of her and Aarav fighting, teasing, and pranking each other. Some are beautiful, some annoying.. and some.. just memories that would make her heart race. 

As Aarav walked towards the parking lot, he held Tanya securely over his shoulders, despite her protests and desire to be let go. Fortunately, she didn't scream, but her attempts to persuade him otherwise were relentless. She resorted to various tactics, including struggling, sniffing, puffing, groaning, and even attempting to tweak his ears, scratch his eyes with her sharp nails, and brush her hair against his nose. It was both disgusting and incredibly annoying, leaving him feeling exasperated and frustrated.

Infuriated beyond bits, he dropped her down with a grunt, "What the hell Tanya? I thought the insane you was a nightmare, but the drunk you is a disaster!"

Once again calling her Tanya sparked her inner demons. Feeling wobbly and reeling from all that alcohol that was flowing inside her system, she tried to stand still. Leaning against his Luxury Audi RS, she sniffed and tears welled up in her eyes as her hands struggled to cross against her chest, "It's because of you! You are the reason I am drunk, monster!"

Aarav laughed sardonically. Calling him Monster when she did all the monstrosity! Wow! "Really? You wanted to leave your job so badly! From the day you joined my company, you have broken all the rules just so that I could kick you out! And I did, exactly what you wanted!"

She shut her ears with her palms, she really needed to stop hearing that sentence. How many times does she have to say, IT FUCKING WASN'T WHAT SHE WANTED!

She snickered at him and asked, "You are right, Of course, I wanted you to kick me out! But why didn't you kick me out then when I was literally begging you to? Why now? When I actually started liking my job!"

"You should have thought about it before kissing your colleague! Get in the car, Tanya!" His voice was brisk and so sharp that it poked right through her heart. She didn't realize, it had broken his heart into million pieces to watch her smooching that stupid Mayank! Of all the people, MAYANK?

The moment she remembered kissing that disgusting playboy Mayank she felt her lips tremble. When the hell will that worm-crawling feeling will disappear? From the moment the kiss happened to this very moment, all she had been doing was regretting it! Not to forget she had cleaned her mouth million times through all sorts of cleansers just so she could forget the moment!

How puke-worthy was that kiss? Right. Very very puke-worthy! Thinking so, she threw up. She puked on his shirt first and then on his latest Gucci leather sneakers. Aarav stared at her and himself in disbelief as the sticky, fluid descended down his shirt to his pants before dripping inside the socks. "Oopsy-daisy!" Tanya said burping.

Fuck, hell, shit and the likely words were at the tip of his mouth. He even wanted to jump and peel off his garments and preferably his skin too, to get rid of that vomit from his body. But instead, he checked up on her. He wanted to make sure, another round wasn't in making or worse, what if she was gonna drop unconscious any moment? Is she okay? How many drinks did she even have? Oh God!

When she continued to burp leaning against his car, Aarav sighed. She was fine, at least for now.

Instead of getting inside the car as he had initially planned to, he called his cousin so he could clean himself up before driving her home.