5. showered

"For the love of God, I can never figure her out! Who the fuck pukes like this! Damn! My favourite Gucci shoes

"For the love of God, I can never figure her out! Who the fuck pukes like this! Damn! My favourite Gucci shoes. At least not on my shoes..! Why on my shoes!!?" Aarav rambled coming out of a quick shower. Thanks to his cousin Mihir, he had something to wear! Even if it's some promotional t-shirt about, wait.. what's that?

*I love THAILAND*

Aarav slammed his head against the mirror. Great! Just what he needed. He shook his head sighing, he couldn't get rid of her craziness in his entire life, what can he do now? Thinking back to the first day she stepped into his office dressed up like a freaking Barbie doll, he knew, his life wasn't going to be the same. His office wasn't going to be the same.

-6 months ago-

"Hi Aaru." Tanya crooned storming into his cabin dressed in pink head to toe. He didn't even remember seeing her so decked up for a mere party, let alone for the first day of her office.

Being the topper of MBA was great, but Aarav didn't think even the slightest bone in her body had any idea of how to manage marketing or advertising for that matter. Vivanta Ad Agency was India's top company in advertisements and film promotions. He didn't know with her around he could manage that title anymore.

Tanya stared at him matching and mimicking his confusion. "I know. I am not a fit for your office. You definitely don't want me poking my nose in your business.. And of course in your miserable life. So do me a favour, tell my daddy dearest, that you can't hire me."

She took a seat opposite him and placed her bag on his desk. Aarav observed her attitude. It was so not Tanya! Why was she trying to sound like some runway model with an expensive attitude?

"I already did," Aarav replied and went back to his laptop checking his emails. She grinned, 'So easy it was!'

"Great! I could say it was nice seeing you out of courtesy but we both know how much I loathe you. So, bye-bye Aaru." Tanya had just gotten her bag and was about to leave when he spoke, "You will be starting today as an interning Ad Executive, talk to my assistant Vanita outside my cabin and she will take you to your desk"

She turned around and stared at him in disbelief, "You just said..-"

"Oh! that? Let me clear it up. I promised Dev uncle that I am hiring you and I did. So, you see, I can't un-hire you when I have already given you the job. Now, be a good girl and go to your desk and wait for your orientation."

Tanya cursed and yelled but it all fell on deaf ears as Aarav continued to work as if he had attained the greatest peace in the world. Riled-up-Tanya was a treat to watch I tell you! And getting her hyper was his second-best hobby. The first is cricket, obviously!

"Oh and by the way, ask Vanita if she has some spare clothes. We aren't promoting any fashion shows as of now and I don't want my employees to think I have hired any mascot either. So, wear something 'nice' please?"

She stomped on her heels and approached him. Swinging his chair around and leaning down to his level, she gritted her teeth, "You will kick me out. I will create so many problems for you that forget about working for your company, you will wish that I don't even work for your enemies."

Aarav kept his eyes locked with hers with a grin. "Unfortunately, I have no animosity with anyone apart from you."

Tanya let out a huge breath standing up, "The game is on Monster."

"Time is ticking Tee Tee."

-present day-

Chuckling at the memory, he walked out and found her sprawled on the couch. Her cleavage was visible, and the hem of her dress provided a clear view of her upper thigh. Unfortunately, her mouth was wide open, and her breath filled the room with an unpleasant stench.

He had to calm himself down before waking her up and covering her thoroughly with his jacket. "Let's go to the beach... Please.." She mumbled as he lifted her up in bridal style. He held her gently in his arms as she circled her hand around his neck, with her head leaning against his chest. She was barely awake and continued to mumble. "Aaru... let's go to beach.."