four

***Aaryan's pov***
ONE WEEK TO THEIR WEDDING

"Aaryan I think you should tell her you don't wanna Marry her" my best friend, bilal said as I told him about my dilemma.

"you think I don't wanna tell her, I wanna stay as far away from this marriage drama " I said sweating.

" guy! Marry her and show her shegai( who's boss )"my other friend sani said.

"kai sani she's a poor girl, how can Aaryan do that to her? "bilal said clearly angry.

" guys I'm going home" I said with the thought of what bilal said in my mind ,should I tell her how I feel about this marriage or should I just do what Abba said. all this thought were running through my head as I drove home

"I'll tell her tomorrow, I'll even send it to her on WhatsApp" i thought as I hooped out of my car and went straight to my room avoiding all the eyes that were looking at me, I showered first then came out and got dressed. I picked up my phone and switched on my mobile data and went into WhatsApp where I saw maryams number which I saved earlier so I dropped her a message.

"hey maryam it's me, Aaryan. I wanted to tell you the truth about me, my true feelings concerning this marriage, I don't really want to marry you. At first when my dad told me I protested but he threatened me and I had to agree .I just want to tell you that all the smile you saw last week were all a sham I was only putting on an act and I want to make it clear to you that I won't ever be yoursneither will I ever love you" I wrote it all and I sent it and immediately I got a reply from her.

"our marriage is in a week time and I don't actually want to marry you but I have to, so don't think I'm also in this" she typed back and I hissed.

"OK but please say no to your dad maybe he'll reconsider" I typed back, trying to control my boiling rage.

"I can't its a mater of my brothers life" she" she typed back.

"well get ready for hell on earth, marrying me will be the biggest mistake you have ever made" I typed Angrily.

"trust me, I've got nothing to loss" she typed back, she's got allot of Nerves.

" I promise you'll regret ever agreeing to marry me" I texted her and I got no reply and with that I switched off my phone, maryam get ready for hell on earth . I thought as I switched off my night lamp and dozed off .

Maryams pov

"Damm! "Amal said as I showed her the messages that were texted to me by Aaryan. at first I couldn't believe it but I had to because duh these is an arranged marriage

"maryam please don't marry this him. he's a bad person" amal said with tears in her eyes, emotional amal.

"I'm doing it for hamis, if I don't agree my brother will remain in the custody of the police" I said with tears cascading down my eyes. I won't lie, I'm extremely scared of Aaryan ,most of the messages I texted, I wanted to delete it. But he's fast.

"maryam!, Please tell your Dad, Aaryan isn't good, he'll make you suffer " amal said crying harder this time

"like I said, I can't " I said whilst leaving my room.

FOUR DAYS TO THEIR WEDDING

I sat on my bed along side Amal and my aunty ralia, amals mum.

"maryam your wedding is in four days but you don't seem to act like other brides, you aren't smiling. You aren't happy" my aunty said calmly whilst holding my hands