seven

Maryam povo

"Asalamualaikum (peace be unto you) my love, maryam how have you been dear?,I hope I met you in good health. I got the news of your marriage from your dad but I couldn't attend because I'm in a far place right now. my dear take care of your husband, respect him, be his light, be there for him, protect him, shower him with love, make sure he's always happy, don't raise your voice at him, stand by him through good or bad, protect his secret and last but not the least LOVE HIM. I know this was an arranged marriage but still find a soft spot in your heart and Let him inn. always be his shield  and as you know trust is important in every relationship so trust him and you'll have a strong bound.

Yourdeareastmother and best friend.
I love you and inshaAllah I'll come see you soon"

"Mother!, my mother wrote this. my mum"I  mumbled in tears, I woke for fajr (obligatory prayer) and I was welcomed by a notification on my phone, so after praying, I checked it and it turned out to be my mother.

I tried calling her but the number was switched off, so I just left it there and forgot about it. later I'll call her inshaAllah maybe it'll be on by then.

I stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom where I bathed and wore my golden jalabiya, then I did some touch of makeup and came out of the room to go look around because I was bored,

I opened the Door of my room and came out and went straight to the kitchen where I found three maids cooking and cleaning as usual.

"good morning madam" they all said in unison and I replied to their greeting with a smile.

"what's for breakfast?" I asked because my stomach was already growling.

"munched potato and chicken sauce " the chef said so I just nodded and left to explore the big mansion when I stumbled before a maid who was holding a cup of coffee and was headed to Aaryan's room.

" is that for sir?" I said and she nodded.

"give it to me I'll give him" I said and she immediately passed iy to me with no objections or so, which was weird. Well I guess his maid also feared him allot.

I took it and headed straight to Aaryan's room where I knocked and he shouted a 'come in'. So I twisted the door knob and walked inn holding the tray of coffee.

"why did you bring my coffee?" he asked clearly pissed off.

"I just decided to bring it and you're welcome" I said dropping it on the centre table in his room.

And suddenly I saw the cup of coffe shattered on the ground and I screamed while Aaryan just pushed me out of his way, making me fall on the broken cups.

my left palm went directly on the broken plate making me scream in pain and my right palm also went directly on the broken cup, it pierced into it and blood kept coming out and I actually couldn't stop my self from crying For the pain was unbearable.

Blood was on Aaryan's floor but I cared not because the pain I felt is more. I walked directly to my room crying like a baby, Aaryan is indeed wicked, I was only following my mum's advice and look where it got me, broken cups and bruised palms.

**Aaryan's pov**

I was very angry when she brought in my coffee, I even pushed her and I heard her scream and I was actually happy because now she knows whose boss, that's what you get for always walking out on me, I thought which made me smirk.

I walked into my room immediately  maryam left to find blood on the floor, the blood was on the cup.

"SubahanAllah (A supplication) did she fall on this" I  thought as I ran to her room holding the first aid kit, I opened the door and I found her sitting on the bed crying like a baby.

"maryam" I called softly as I walked into her room.

"Get out!" she said bluntly while pointing towards the door but I just walked in Whilst jamming the door.

I sat on the bed and took her hands in mine just to find some broken glass in it.

"let go of my hand" she said jerking her hands out of mine

"maryam" I yelled in authority making her Gasp in fear, I picked her hands up and removed the broken glass which made her shout like a baby, making me almost chuckle but right now was not the time. I cleaned her wounds and wrapped it properly with a bandage. I felt hurt For Being the cause of this.

"Leave!" she said while sniffing.

"sorry" I managed to say.

"you're so wicked, I only tried doing my duties as being your wife but heck no!. You decided to injure me, Aaryan I'm only seventeen plus and I wasn't ready for this Alliance but I had to just agree, I also don't want this marriage but I decided to give it a chance but you injured me" she said crying so loud and I didn't even know when I hugged her.

"I'm sorry" I said cuddling her but she pushed me.

"maryam I'm sorry " I said but she kept on crying.

"Aaryan tell me why on earth do you hate me?, I did nothing to you. I only brought you coffee" she said whilst sobs.

"Maryam sorry" I said wiping her tears but she pulled my hands off

"Get out of my room" she said still crying and I just got up and left her there to cry but just one thought kept popping in which was her age. how can she be seventeen, My parents got me married to a child, I thought as I walked into my gym and I yanked my shirt off and started today's work out
I'll get back to her later, I thought as I turned on my treadmill.