six

Maryams POV

Splash...splash, came the water to my face.

"Adam!" I yelled while getting up in fury because I know only Adam will wake me up in this manner.

with my eyes still closed, I was trying to fully awake .

"get up" A familiar Annoying voice said, yeah its Aaryan. I opened my eyes and stared at him and Oh my God, he's looking so handsome. he looks so cute.

" excuse me? " I said pissed off, actually I was acting pissed off because he looks darn handsome.

"maryam control yourself"my inner voice said and I nodded.

"get parking we're leaving for Malaysia in two hours" he said walking out of the room so I followed behind him

"Malaysia?, For what? Isn't this our house? " I asked following behind him.

"No" he simply said as he sat down on the couch, "please don't waste my time" he added while picking up the remote control,

I simply walked to my room and took a shower, I wore my palazzo pant with a chiffon top ,then I put a little veil over my head with my black mini purse clutched to my shoulder.

I didn't have to even pack my cloth because I never unpacked. I dragged my luggage out the room one by one because I actually had almost 14 bags waiting for me to drag

"wow you got alot of cloths, I waisted my money" Aaryan said.

"I never asked you to" I said not even sparing him a glance

" whatever village girl "he said with a smirk and I just hissed.

Finally I was done and Aaryan and I are Now on the road, we drove for a while until we reached the airplane hanger where I saw his Freaking private jet and we boarded immediately. The flight was boring and because of that I slept off.

"Hey! hey!"Aaryan was just shouting as he tapped me on my shoulder.

"ridwan ka bar ni mana (ridwan leave me)" I blurted out forgetting that I was married

"hey genius, Note the sarcasm. for your information I'm Aaryan and we're about to land, so if you wisg tighten your seatbelt" he said as he tightened his seat belt, I hissed and tightened mine.

After a while we arrived, and we walked for awhile doing our required procedure but finally we were on the road. I slept for a while but the sound of the horn woke me up and lo and behold, the most beautiful house I've ever seen, my mouth was now on the floor, jaw opened.

We walked into the house and it looked beautiful in the inside, calling this house a mansion is an understatement because this house is way bigger and I'm sure it has over twenty rooms.

" that's your room" he said pointing at a door as we walked upstairs so I just nodded and walked in just to find the most beautiful room ever, This room is just so perfect.

"babie!" I heard someone squealing so I walked out to find the girl whom I saw with Aaryan on that PIC on IG.

"lailah! " Aaryan said hugging the life out of her and I was so irritated right now.

"I've missed you " she said with her hands around his neck.

"whose she?" She asked pointing at me.

"Bea remember I told you I got married" Aaryan said.

"oh she's the one?" lailah said as she scanned me from head to toe, "you never told me you got married to an ugly duckling" lailah said with her hand still around my husband's neck and I felt like slapping the leaving soul out of her but I controlled my self.

"yeah my dad forced me" he said.

"oh" she said letting go of him.

"OK baby I just came to see you but I'll have to leave now " lailah said pecking him and he smirked

"I'll miss you bea come back soon" he said letting go of her hand

"bye"she said before leaving, and I on the other hand left for my room with a boiling blood, I was Angry and i didn't even know why.

******
After some hours of Arranging my cloths, I finally showered and wore my PJs then I went out of my room and went straight to the kitchen with difficulty, I found many maids cooking and cleaning the kitchen .

"mam what will you have for dinner? " a fair short maid asked

"I don't know let me ask sir" I said going out of the kitchen, I searched and searched for Aaryan's room but I couldn't find it but I still checked the last room and there he was sitting on he's couch and typing away on his laptop

"Asalamualaikum" I said and he just raised his head up to look at me and he was freaking handsome, he wore his grey sweat pants and his black shirt.

why is he so handsome.

Hey what do you need?" he said looking at me.

"I wanna ask you what you'd want to eat For dinner "I said holding onto the door.

"look, stop acting like my wife because you're not according to me so just don't try caring about me"he said typing away on his laptop so I just walked out slamming the door in anger

" what does he think about himself, just because you decided to ask what he'll eat he mimicked you" my inner voice mocked me.

Out of anger I left for my room but this Aaryan followed.

" this is the last time you'll walk out on me" Aaryan who had followed me said pointing at me and I just yawned.

"you've started growing wings but I'll cut them off soon" he said Forming his hand in a scissors form.

"please unlike you, I have work to do so shuuu" I said sitting on my bed and typing away on my phone and I think I shut him up cause he left without uttering a word

"now he knows whose boos" my inner voice said and I smirked.