five

Maryams POV

"please come tomorrow, I'm not sure I can stay here alone. fear is killing me" i texted Amal on WhatsApp.

"ok I'll come as soon as my mum goes to work tomorrow, as he Arrived" she typed back.

"no, I'm very sure he's with his friends and I pray he stays there forever" I chuckled lightly at my statement.

"me too, if he tries any funny thing tell me" she typed.

"no problem bae, I'll inform you. Ok, wish me luck I'm hearing his foot steps" I typed because his footstep was getting loud.

"good luck sister"

On hearing Aaryan's foot step, I dropped my phone and I was shaking like a fish out of water from fear, I sat there with my face covered with my veil,

"Asalamualaikum (peace be unto you)" I heard his deep voice as he entered.

"w...w...w...walaikumussalam(peace be unto you too)" why am I so nervous.

"I just came to tell you the rules of leaving with me in this house, he said as he sat on the bed next to me and I didn't even know when I started crying.

"rule number one, don't you dare show me your ugly face. number two, don't you ever cook for me, and number three, don't you dare touch my things. and please I'm begging you,don't ever feel like my wife and don't you ever try touching me" he said.

"Thank God" I mumbled.

What did you say?"He said with Anger lynched in his voice.

"nothing, I said nothing" I said shaking in tears, making my veil full.

"humm ..I hope" he said living the room, why me!.

***Aaryan pov***

I walked down the hallway leading to my room, our room. I came in and saw her sited on the bed, her face was covered and she was shivering in fear.

I came in sat and told her the rules of being in this house but she said something beneath her breath and i heard it loud and clear, suddenly her veil fell and her beautiful face was shown to me, she looked so cute. she looked beautiful, I wanted to kiss her but hell no!. I don't and I will never.

I left her alone in the room, I heard her crying but what do i care, I left for my own room.

***Maryams pov***

"Asalamualaikum warahmatulah" I said as I did my sallama, I just prayed subh prayer. I got up from the mat and left for the bathroom where I took a very long bath,bI came out of the toilet and quickly got dressed into an Abaya.

I sat on the bed, my stomach was just growling, meant huger.

I could hear the door bell being ringed, so I left to open it and a very beautiful face came inn.

"hi I'm simna, Aaryan's little sister " she said

"hi, thanks" I said collecting the basket of food.

"come in" I said softly.

"no the driver is here, tell Aaryan I said hi" she said smiling, I watched her as she ran over to the driver.

"who was that?" Aaryan asked as I walked into the main parlour with the basket .

"your sister" I said with my eyes looking down to my legs.

"is that food" he said grabbing the basket.

"y...y..yes she brought it" I said nervously and he just picked the basket and went to the kitchen and helped him self, he sat on the dinning table eating and I sat on the chair in the main parlour looking at him like a television