eight

Maryams pov
Now I can say that I'm fed up with Aaryan and his troubles, after wounding me, he even had the nerve to insult me.

it has been two days since I've been injured and Alhamdudilah (Glory be to The Lord), the wound is healing.

"Are you ready yet?"Aaryan's voice brought me out of my trance.

"I'll be there in a minute"I said as I put a touch of powder on my face.

"I'm here"  I said while walking out and he just eyed me from head to toe.

"why are you looking as if you're going to a wedding, as it is we are judt going to lailahs house warming party " he said making me gasp.

"lailah!, That gf of yours?. so its her party we're going to?" I said as I dramatically wiped off my lipstick.

"yes and you're coming whether you like it or not " he said with such Authority in his voice and that scared me so I just entered into his car without creating a fuss and it was a boring drive and lailah kept on calling him.

"baby when are you coming" yes, that's what lailah keeps on saying and I can't take it, I know I feel nothing for Aaryan but still he's my husband and he's mine and only mine

"hey we're here dummy" he said, snapping me out of my thought

"OK" I mumbled as I got down only to meet a house booming with loud music and I'm also seeing many drunk people caressing their girl friends in the open. It was a dreadful sight.

"Allah ya shirye su (may Allah make them better)" I thought as I walked inn only to find more worse things happening ,some girls were dressed half naked.

"ya Allah (OH GOD)" I thought as I looked around

"baby" I heard lailahs voice as I walked inn and I turned only to find her hugging my husband and pecking him non stop

"ewwwww" I said as I sighted them and suddenly a stray tear fell.

"why am I crying?,I hate him. don't I?" I thought as I walked inn but suddenly I stumbled before a man who looked tall and fair, he caught me by my waist and said "hey beautiful why are you crying?" the man said holding onto my wrist.

"Its nothing" I said while cleaning my tears with my other hand.

"OK but don't ruin your make up, you're so beautiful" he said making me chuckle "wanna drink?" He asked passing me a drink in a plastic disposable cup.

"no I don't drink " I said " don't worry its not Alcohol" he said but I declined but on seeing how lailah and Aaryan were slow dancing I grabbed the drink and gulped it down in tears.

"why does he like her?" I said clearly intoxicated by the drink he gave me and from no where I felt his hands on me and he grabbed me taking me to a place, but my head was spinning so I couldn't make out what he was trying to do but I felt him zip the zip of my cloths down and he proceeded to do the next thing but he was pulled away from me by a pair of strong hands.

***Aaryan's pov***
I was busy dancing with lailah when I saw a guy picking up maryam and taking her somewhere, and according to what I saw she wasn't in her senses