Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I drove home, throwing on a simple blue shirt, black blazer, my pair of good jeans, and some black flats, trying to fit into the high school party we were going to. Stiles and I had decided that we both would be watching out for Scott, whether he liked it or not. He was already long gone and Melissa was in her room, watching some show. Stiles called me, stating that he was waiting outside. I grabbed my bag and keys, then headed out to the driveway to his car.

Stiles had cleaned up from before and was now dressed in a button down shirt with a black tie, jeans and a pair of Vans. He looked nervous, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel and looking around. I opened the door, and he jumped a foot in the air, nearly hitting his head on the roof of the jeep.

"Osiris." He breathed out, running a hand on his face.

"Jeez, Stiles, don't look so freaked out. You're gonna make Scott realize we're up to something." I climbed into the passenger seat and closed the door behind me.

He pulled away from the house and began to drive to the party, all while looking up at the moon. "We are up to something, Osiris."

"I know, but you're practically wearing a sign announcing it. Relax, kid. We're just making sure Scott doesn't do something incredibly stupid." I leaned back on the seat and watching the trees go by.

We arrived at the house a few minutes later, and made our way to the entrance. The place was packed with high schoolers, most of them drunk out of their mind. The house reeked of alcohol, and I scrunched my nose, hating the smell. We began to look around for Scott and finally found him in the back, dancing with a pretty brunette, who I assumed was Allison.

In my peripheral vision was a dark figure, and I focused on it, realizing that is was no one other than Derek Hale. He gave me a severe look, and I responded with one equally fiery, making sure he knew that he was not welcome. Stiles touched my arm, and I looked at him, then back were Derek was, but he was long gone.

Stiles guided me back inside the house and demanded that I relaxed and acted normal. So I began to dance. A few guys came up to me and joined in, with the casual sexual comment. It was sickening, really, but I paid no mind to it, since I was too worried about Scott. Stiles seemed to feel the same, since he was absentmindedly dancing with a blonde who was trying to keep his attention on her.

Suddenly, I saw Scott tumble into the hallway, and ran to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?"
He nodded slightly, pushing me aside and kept walking. Stiles and I ran after him, watching him peel away from the house. I looked at Stiles, and he threw me the keys, while he went inside and grabbed our things. I climbed in the jeep and waited for the damn boy to come back so we could help out Scott.

I saw that a few people were still murmuring abut Scott's sudden takeoff. Stiles suddenly got into the passenger seat, and I floored it, driving like a maniac after Scott. Not even five minutes later, we pulled up to the house and ran inside, straight to Scott's room. I knocked furiously on the door, while Stiles tried the door knob.

"Scott? It's me." I begged, knocking again.

I heard the door open, but only an inch. "Let us in, Scott. We can help―"

"No. Listen, you gotta find Allison." He panted.

"She's fine. I saw her get a ride. She's totally fine, alright." Stiles assured, pushing on the door.

"Osiris, I think I know who it is." Scott stated.

I sighed and pushed on the door again. "Just let us in, and we can talk."