Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

"Great, let's just call the whole fucking town here already while we're at it." I spat, throwing my hands in the air.

Scott decided to ignore my little remark and held his hand out to Stiles. "Give me your phone."

Stiles obliged and handed him the device. Scott began to what I assume is Allison's phone number, and pressed the 'speaker' button. It rang for a few seconds before she picked up.

"Stiles." She greeted.

"No, it's me. Where are you?" Scott asked.

"I'm in the school looking for you. Why weren't you at my place?" She demanded.

Scott shook his head. "Where are you right now?"

"On the first floor." She responded.

"Where? Where are you exactly?" He clarified.

"The swimming pools." She stated.

"Get to the lobby. Go now." Scott commanded.

She hesitated. "Okay, okay, I'm coming."

Scott ended the call and motioned for us to get moving. The boys led the way towards our meeting place and burst inside once we arrived. She had gotten there at the same time we did, and Scott jumped on her instantly.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" He asked, shooting the questions at her.

She frowned. "Because you asked me to."

He looked taken aback. "I asked you to?"

She turned to her phone and began fiddling with it before holding it up. Sure enough, a text from Scott was on the screen.

Meet me at the school. URGENT. - Scott

She looked at him doubtfully. "Why do I get a feeling you didn't send this message?"

"Because I didn't." He stated.

Stiles pushed Scott aside. "Did you drive here?"

"Jackson did." She answered.

"Jackson's here too?" Scott wailed.

I threw my hands up. "Was it tonight the night everyone met at this freaking school?"

"And Lydia. What's going on?" Allison demanded. "Who sent this text?"

Her phone began to ring and she answered it, putting it to her ear. "Where are you?"

The door suddenly opened, and we turned to watch Lydia and Jackson walk in.

"Finally." Lydia breathed out, adjusting the bag on her shoulder. "Can we go now?"

A heavy thud from overhead was heard, and we all looked up at the ceiling. I saw Allison and Scott hold hands, and smiled a bit, but then it was wiped off my face just as fast as it came. Scott, Stiles and I turned to each other, silently wondering how the hell we were gonna get all of us out of here, nowwith the extra members joining us.

"Run!" I yelled, taking off with the rest behind me.

The ceiling fell just as we cleared the stairs, with the alpha growling behind us. I led them through the halls, desperately trying to find some kind of hiding place or exit out of the school. I spotted some double doors ahead of me and sped up my pace. We burst into the room, and I let everyone in before closing the door and locking it up.