I Exist Bro!

I could feel the pull of the other Infinity Stones. Their pull was warm and inviting like a loved one I had not seen in a long time, but I had to resist. The first Emotion Stone was sent to this dimension for a reason. No one in the main dimension could know there are seven stones, not six. Not one soul.

My pursuer did not help matters. His charming smile and silver tongue made anyone want to bow to his whims. Ever since I saw him on the big screen, on the pages of comics, and in mythology, I have been a fan.

Why did I have to be a fangirl?

Stupid me. It is not good for survival.

Of course, one of the first places Loki goes with the Tesseract was here. Why?!

A beam flew past, skimming my face as it hit the wall next to me, dust flying everywhere. Oh, and he somehow got his spear back. I have no idea how he got it. The only thing I cared about was how it almost took my head off.

If he was able to touch my heart with the tip, things would be very very bad. The Mind Stone is the only thing powerful enough to control the Emotion Stone, and that is me!

I ducked behind a car and waited for another blast. It never came.

Settling my breathing enough, I looked around the front. Nothing. I gathered enough courage to inch my way into the open and found nothing. It was as if he got tired of chasing me. I hid back behind the car to gather my thoughts. From my fan knowledge of Loki, I knew that he would not give up easily. He would not make it simple; he would play a game of cat and mouse.

Knowing I was still in a dangerous location I had to put distance between us. But how?

Similar to Loki, I can change my appearance; so, I envisioned an elderly version of myself that I could use to get away. When he was searching for a teenager, I would slip through his fingers as an old woman.

I never had the chance before his spear was in my face, and I remembered no more.

Do you want to know how it is possible that I am an Infinity Stone? Want to know how this ends? Sit back and enjoy while my destiny unfolds without my permission. Stupid destiny.