Chapter 6

Adira POV

School again, we couldn't even really enjoy our weekend and getting a notice from the headmaster telling us we had to move to the school dorms wasn't the best way to start a week either... oh and let's not forget, John decided to use the whole bottle of gel on his hair today! That is not a good look for him!

"Why are you pouting so much?" John asks holding the food tray with our food as we make our way to the rooftop and I look at him.. his hair is annoying me so much! I look away pouting again until he opened the door to the rooftop finding Seraphina there.

"Hey, Sera!" John says happily walking to take a seat next to her and I one next to him eating my food ignoring their conversation. Honestly looking at his hair gets me anxious! I wanna mess it up so bad!

"Hey, don't ignore me." I feel a hand on my head and I glance to look at John raising a brow at me.

"What's up with you?" He asks but my eyes fall on his hair again.

"Why is your hair a helmet now? It's annoying me." I say crossing my arms and looking away just to hear him laugh.

"Seriously? That's why you're so pouty today?" He asks causing me to roll my eyes and take the tray of food away from him with the garbage.

"I'll go dump this." I mumble getting up with the tray.

"H-hey don't be like that." He says but I just ignore him closing the door behind me and going down the stairs. As I get down I see a guy beating up another kid, I sigh and place my tray down walking towards them.

"Now what's going on here?" I ask causing the one about to hit the kid to stop.

"And how is that any of your business?" He asks making me raise a brow.

"Wrong answer." I say kicking and used my ability to send him flying to the other end of the corridor.

"When I ask something you answer." I say walking back to the tray I left on the ground.

"T-Thank you." Said the boy stuttering causing me to look at him.

"Don't thank me. I just hit him to get some of my anger out nothing else." I say before I continued to walk going to the nearest bin and tossing the leftovers inside.

~~

"So the boy dorm rooms first huh?" I say as we walked towards the room John would be staying in.

"Yes, since the two of you are so close and per request you can sometimes spend the night with him, I believe you have your reasons for that. And John will as well be able to stay sometimes with you." Keene answers knocking on a door as I nod. Well at least we won't be completely separated. 

"You know for someone who lived in such a big apartment before, you don't have much stuff." Keene says putting John's stuff down.

"Because when the headmaster moved me there, the place already had everything. I just needed to bring my clothes and school stuff." John answers and I look up to see a guy with red hair. He's kinda cute actually.

"Well I ain't complaining. Makes for a convenient move! Heeey! You're back already!" Keene says now talking to the red head.

"I thought you'd have some Jack duties to take care of! This is great! Let me introduce you two!" The red head glared at John making me raise a brow, really? He just got here.

"John, this is Blyke. I'm sure you've seen him around school before. And Blyke this is John." Keene says and I don't know if ignoring or he really doesn't notice the glare battle going on.

"Yes, we've met." Oh so that's what the glaring is about, I wonder why he's so mad.

"Oh, Okay. Then why are you both so cold? Say something! Smile a little!" Keene says grabbing their hands as I chuckle, so he did notice it.

"Now that's more like it!" I giggle as he makes the two shake hands.

"Oh yeah, Blyke this is also Adira. She may be staying some nights here as well." Keene says as I wave my hand.

"Staying some nights? She's a girl." He says and I sigh.

"Nice to meet you too." I say sarcastically.

"Anyway please tell me I'm not sharing a room, I don't do very well with other people." I say.

"No you aren't, we can't put you in with other people just yet." He answers as I smile.

"Wha?! How come she gets her own room?! I'm staying with you!" John says taking his things.

"No, you're staying your first night here." Keene says stopping him.

"But-" 

"No buts, you're staying here." Keene says pulling me with him.

"Hey wait! Isn't he suppose to know where my room is too?!" I ask as he pulled me.

"You'll show him tomorrow." He says making me sigh and glance at John.

"Good luck!" I say waving as he sighs before the door is closed.

~~

"Wow it's really pretty." I say looking around the room.

"Keep in mind you only get this room because of your nightmares. Your studies show that when you have nightmares you ability sometimes activates and is not really predictable what it'll do. Also, you and John get to sleep with each other because it shows that when you're with him you don't have nightmares. Today I needed to see if your nightmares could cause severe damage to the room or not so I couldn't have John with you." He explained as I nodded.

"Alright, thank you." I say as he nodded and left to let me settle in. The room really is big and it kinda feels lonely. I sigh and start settling in placing my cloth in the closet and then getting a warm bath washing my hair. At least the baths here are good, I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. After I'm dry I make my way to the bed and let myself fall on it and be engulfed by the material falling asleep.