Chapter 7

Adira POV

"So we'll just go to your dorm and get some cloth for you to sleep at mine tonight. If I hadn't woken up last night I would've broken something." I say as he chuckles

"Hah gochu!" We hear before we both dodge the attack that came from behind us. John took the kids arm and flipped him to the ground.

"Hoooh, you got some fight in you huh?" I look at the guy to see the same guy who talked to us yesterday.. I knew he was gonna be annoying.

"Hey, what's that look for? We're just here to extend our greetings. Welcome to the boys dorm, Johnny boy." I raise a brow, what kind of name is that?

"So throwing a person at me is your idea of welcome..? Well I won't judge thanks I guess." He says making me raise a brow. Why is he still like this? Letting stupid people like this insect treat him like shit. Is he punishing himself?

"Now if you excuse me, I gotta go do homework, I'll see you around." John says taking my hand and dragging me with him but this dude stopped him yet again.

"Hey what's the rush? We're not finished yet. You may be new here but that doesn't mean I'll let you slide so easily. You're on my turf now, so you'll follow my laws." I raise a brow, is this dude for real?

"What?" John asked.

"Yup, you better believe it! Zeke is the strongest guy around so he's our ruler." Me and John glance at each other, he can't be serious.

"No worries the rules are pretty simple, from now on you'll address me as your king and bow when in my presence." He's delusional.

"You've stopped us for a stupid reason such as this?" I ask anger getting the better of me.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are talking to me like that?!" I roll my eyes.

"I suggest you walk away before I get angry and you're walking on thin ice already." I say glaring at him as he shivers but doesn't stand down.

"You bitch!" Yelled the green haired one using his ability to hit me but I activate mine as well and before he even touches me his hand is broken causing him to yell in pain.

"Wha-what?" The self proclaimed king says.

"What was your name again? Oh Zeke right? I'll only give you this warning, don't ever make me lose my time on such a stupid useless thing again." I say glaring at him before taking John's hand.

"Come on." I say dragging him to his dorm.

"I don't know why you let those things happen." I say as we walk in.

"Can we not talk here babe? That guy really annoyed me." He says making me sigh.

"Sure, just hurry up." I say crossing my arms as he walks to his room to pack his things to stay the night with me. Soon he finished and we started heading out meeting with Blyke opening the door.

"Oh it's you." I say as he raises a brow at me.

"Yeah me, what are you doing here?" He says.

"Rude! That's not how you talk to a girl you know." I say with a tsk.

"Let's go Adira." John says... when did he get outside?

"Right." I say walking past Blyke and... I don't know who that is. I walk to John and take his hand in mine. We walk comfortably to my dorm and I open the door for us.

"Wow, this is a nice room." He says setting his stuff down.

"I know right?" I say smiling at him before taking his hand and dragging him with me to my bed.

"I still don't understand why you're still doing this." I say pulling him with me on the bed on top of me.

"Doing what?" He asks acting innocent as I scoff and move my hands to his hair messing it up making me chuckle and him sigh before leaning in and connecting his lips to mine. I smile kissing back enjoying every second of it until one of his hands slide up and down my thigh making me blush.

"John.." I mumble into the kiss making him chuckle.

"We have a room all to ourselves.. you can't tell me you don't want to at least properly make out after everything." He says pulling away making me pout. I do.. I really do but it's still embarrassing. I mean we had been talking about doing it just before our suspension but then that happened and we got separated and didn't see each other again until I visited him with his father.

"Well.. it's not like I don't." I mumble making him smirk looking down at me. This is the John I know, the John I fell for.

"Good because I really want to do couple things for once after everything. All we've done is barely touch lips since you got back." He say suddenly laying down with me on top of him straddling him.

"I know." I say leaning down and kissing him unbuttoning his shirt and slide it away from his torso letting me roam his sculpted body as his thumbs rub my thighs. Slowly his hands moved up to my ass under the skirt.

Our tongues moved together still fighting for dominance as his hands moved up to my shirt unbuttoning it as well sliding it down my hands pulling away just to kiss my neck making me moan softly.

"So sensible." He says smirking when he took the shirt completely off and sat up with me still straddling him taking his shirt completely off.

"You've gotten more beautiful since then." He says caressing my cheek while looking into my eyes.

"And you've gotten stronger." I say looking at his lips tilting my head to kiss him again closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling. I missed this, so so much. We used to make out on the rooftop of New Bostin when we were going to school there.

It was like a way to release all the frustration of the day on each other. We could talk, have fresh air, laugh... we could do anything we wanted without having them talk about us as if we weren't human like they were. It was our escape, and after 2 years without it we've grown needy for it.

"I love you."