Five.

"I like being all alone and keeping you all alone" - Fall Out Boy '20 Dollar Nose Bleed'

~y/n POV~

Gerard was a stunner. He was gorgeous. I just couldn't keep my eyes off him, and I'm sure Mikey and Gerard both noticed.

Whenever Gerard and I would make eye contact we would both immediately look away from each other and Mikey would try to start a conversation. We even got to the point of talking about croquet.

"Uh how about we go to the mall?" Gerard had said wanting to actually do something.

About 25 minutes later we arrived at the mall. We just got food and went into a few stores and by the time we were done there, it was 5pm.

"Y/N, would you like to get dinner with me and gee?" Mikey had asked, me replying with a simple 'sure'.

We went to Taco Bell and the cashiers name was Omar Vizquel.  I ordered a Nacho Bell Grande, and a Cheesy Gordita. I mentioned how I like their tacos like diarrhea. Man I really like Taco Bell.
We saw the chef drop our order on the floor, and we thought it was rude. But man, I really like Taco Bell.

After we ate our amazing Taco Bell and asked for a refill, Mikey had to go to the bathroom, so gerard and I waited in the car. We turned on the radio and started to sing along to '20 Dollar Nose Bleed' by Fall Out Boy. It's a great song and there's a kid named Brendon Urie who sings on it. It's pretty rad.

Once Mikey got back in the car, we drove back to the Way's house and we agreed I should stay the night, as it was already super late. I borrowed some of Mikeys sweatpants and Gerard's shirt, because Mikey didn't have any clean clothes. The T-shirt was a Green Day shirt and it smelled really nice - like vanilla and had a faint smell of cigarettes.

It was crazy that Mikey and I had only been friends for a little bit, but were extremely close, and I had only known Gerard for a day, but I could tell we were gonna be close friends - maybe even more than that...

A.N
———
Sorry for not updating for like 15 days!!! I'm sorry for this, but at least I updated? Also this was just a filler chapter. I kinda need some inspiration because I love writing this but I don't really have any ideas for this.
Some inspiration?