Seven.

"You said if you don't let it out, you're gonna let it eat you away" - Panic! At The Disco, 'The Calendar'

~Gerards Pov Still~

Did she really just say that? No. She couldn't have said it. It was probably just my imagination. It was probably just her sleepiness talking.

But something inside me didn't want it to be the sleepiness talking. It didn't want to just be my imagination. Part of me wanted her to say it.

Part of me wanted to say it back..

But I have a girlfriend.

Whenever I get a text from Eliza I don't feel those butterflies I do when y/n makes her stupid jokes. I don't want to reply to Eliza when she texts me, but I always laugh at Y/n's jokes when they're not funny. I think I love her.

I've never believed in love at first sight, but now that I've experienced it, I can tell you - love at first sight is a thing, and I've fallen into its trap.

I wanted to say it so bad, it was practically eating away all my other emotions I held inside of me. It was breaking me apart not to say it back, but that would basically be cheating on Eliza, wouldn't it?

I had to talk to Eliza. (Eliza above)

(G=Gerard E=Eliza)
G- hey Eliza, can we talk?

E- sure bby where do u wanna go?

It was killing me not to correct her grammatical errors.

G- can we meet on the corner of 4th and Fremont Street

(Catch the reference?)

E- sure babe I'll be there in 10 minutes

G- okay.

I waited on the corner for 10 minutes.

G- hey where are you?

No reply.

20 minutes.

G- hey??

30 minutes.

G- Eliza?

40 minutes.

G- ELIZA??

50 minutes.

G- ELIZA CUTS ANSWER ME!

Still no reply.

I waited 1 hour and 30 minutes and she still hadn't shown up.

I decided to walk to her house, as it wasn't too far away, just to check if she was okay, and to talk to her about our relationship and the feelings I had for her.

After about 8 minutes of walking, I reached Elizas house. Unlocking the door myself, I walked throughout her whole house, except the bathroom.

Once I reached the bedroom I saw what I never wanted to in my life.

A/N
——-
Omg I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger. I know exactly what to write and you'll just have to wait
I'm sorry for this

I probably won't update again today haha I'm sorry