Eleven.

"Everything will be alright." -Everything Will Be Alright, The Killers

A/N: this is my first time using the computer to update, so sorry if the typing's not that great.

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

As I hold Gerard, rubbing his back and running my hands through his hair, I wonder what happened. I know he went to see Eliza, but he couldn't have been there for 3 hours... could he? And anyway, why was he crying? I decided to try not to think about anything and instead, to just focus on the beautiful man in my arms.

I began to whisper sweet nothings into his ears, assuring him everything will be alright. After he started to calm down, I continued holding him and walked to his room with him.

"What happened, Hun?" I asked, wanting to know what happened.

"Eliza proposed... And I said yes." I felt my face contort suddenly, showing a look of disgust and shock. "But I realized something; I'm not in love with her, because I love someone else."

'What a lucky chick', I thought.

"And that someone is you."

I gasped in shock. He loves me. Gerard Way loves me.

But what about Mikey...?

Shit.

Mikey's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

As Y/N left to go to my brothers room without me, I knew what he was going to say to her - that he had feelings for her, and i know if i don't get to her first, I'll probably never have her.

I quickly walked to Gerard's room.