Nine.

"Get away from the teenage everyday cliche pressure" -YUNGBLUD, 'Polygraph Eyes'

Quick Question Before the chapter begins: do you guys want longer chapters or shorter chapters? If the chapters are longer then they'll take longer to update but it's really up to you.

Gerard's POV
——————-
"I'm in love with Y/F/N (your full name)" I whispered quietly.
"What was that, Geebear?" Eliza asked, wondering if she had heard her fiancé right.

"I don't love you like i did yesterday." I said a bit louder.

Tears glossed Eliza's eyes. "Gee, baby. What do you mean? Am i not good enough..."  I suddenly felt very guilty.
"I'm so sorry but i don't feel that way towards you. I like someone else. I promise it's not you. you're amazing. i've just fallen out of love with you." I said straightforwardly.

"i understand. just know you're welcome here anytime you need. i really love you and you deserve to love someone too." eliza said, a sad smile on her face.

"thank you so much." I said, pulling her in for a hug. "thank you so much for understanding." I whispered before grabbing my things and exiting her house.

Fuck. Now i've gotta talk to Y/N.

Y/N's POV
—————-
i'm just lying on the couch trying to sleep, but the thought of gerard was keeping me awake. My heart feels dead. I know it wasn't that bad, but to hear Gerard Way speak rudely to you would surely cause your heart to hurt, but what makes it worse is that I Like Him. A Lot. I just hope he feels the same.

Then a thought came to me: Where even is Gerard?

A/N
———
Okay i'm trying to update more now. I'm really sorry for being gone for such a long time. and also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 READS!!! ahh omg thank you!!!