Eight.

"I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here"- All Time Low, 'Weightless'

Gerards POV~

Once I reached the bedroom I saw what I never wanted to in my life.

Eliza.

Down on one knee.

Proposing.

The girl who I was about to break up with was down on one knee proposing to me.

"Gee, baby, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know you're only 19 but I really love you and I think we're ready. So please, Gerard Way, will you do the pleasure of marrying me?"

I didn't know what to say. My mouth became dry and I started to sweat. I didn't want to rain on her black parade, but what about y/n? The girl who I truly want to be with. Y/n probably doesn't even like me back, but I want her. She's all I can think about, but I don't want to hurt Eliza.

"Yes!!" I exclaim. Shit. I can just break off our engagement later, right?

Eliza pulled me into a long kiss. I imagined her lips being Y/N's, beautiful, soft (at least i imagined they were). When I pulled away and opened my eyes, I unfortunately saw Eliza standing before me. I wished she would just disappear.

Y/N's POV
——————-
Gerards been gone for a long time. I was worried. I decided to call him.
ring. ring. ring. ring. ring. ring.

then he picked up. "yo, dude where are you?" I asked him.
"Nowhere important..." I was getting annoyed. why can't he just fucking answer like a normal person? I sighed into the phone. "Are you okay?" i asked.
"Perfect." He said enthusiastically, but i could hear a hint of sarcasm in it.
"Are you sure??" i asked.
"God, I'm fine! Why do you even fucking care?" Gerard said.

"Oh." I said, before hanging up. That really hurt my feelings. Do you know how hard it is to be spoken to by your crush like that? Well, it fucking sucks. I felt my heart shatter up into tiny little pieces. Is this what it feels like to be heartbroken? Because if it is, then i'm not one for it.

Gerard's POV
———————
Why the fuck did i just speak to Y/N like that?? God, i'm such a dickhead. She's only trying to look after you, Gerard. I internally hit my forehead in frustration and confusion. Fuck. Lindsey.

"Who was that, Gee Bear?" She asked in her annoying voice.
"Nobody important." i replied. but Y/N wasn't 'nobody important', they were everything. they were the most important person on this planet to me. and i ducking love them.

I'm In Love With Y/F/N.

(your full name)

————————————
Quick A/N
~~~~~~~~~
oh god i'm so sorry for not updating for like 3 months or whatever. also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS AHHH! you have no idea how much this means to me! i love you!!
Also sorry this chapter was so short, I really just wanted to get something out there for you. Also if you just wanted to keep up to date with me, then i suggest you look at my book here ⬇️

 Also if you just wanted to keep up to date with me, then i suggest you look at my book here ⬇️

k bye ily