Yours Only

Tori's POV:

"Goddammit Jade! I don't love him, I love you!!" I yell, as I feel like ripping my hair apart from this stupid argument, but my eyes widen when I realise what I just confessed.

OH..

MY..

FRICKIN..

GOD!!!

I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT..

Chiz!!

She slams on the breaks, causing her whole body to jerk forward a little, and before I know it, she's rushing out of the car, towards me.

I swear I feel like I'm about to cry right now.

I wasn't supposed to say it out loud. I wasn't supposed to confess my love to her so soon. We've only been dating for a few months.. she probably doesn't even like me half as much as she used to like Beck. She's probably still kinda repulsed by me..

This wasn't how it was supposed to happen.. and all I wanna do right now, is run away and hide for the rest of my life.

Her face is completely bank.. expressionless.. as she comes to a halt in front of me.

Maybe I can just laugh it off, and say that it was a joke..

Ugghhh..

"Uh, I-I.. Jade.." I stutter, not at all knowing what to say..

She stays quiet and continues to stare intensely into my eyes, and I blink away the tears that are threatening to spill any second now.

A million thoughts race through my mind, as I debate whether I should lie or tell the truth..

But what if she loves me too, and I tell her that I was just kidding.. that would be pretty damn cruel, and it'll only make things worse.

But let's be real here.. there's no way Jade loves me too.

Well I don't really know..

She did nearly slip up on saying something very similar to the words 'I love you' when we were at my house for dinner with my parents.. but it really could just be me overreacting and getting my hopes up for the tiniest of things...

Ugghh, whaddo I do!?

I mean, she's still mad at me.. and she's probably gonna leave me either way.. so.. I guess I might as well just confess..

What have I got to lose at this point..

I close my eyes as I drop my head, and take a deep breath.

"Jade.." I softly say her name and look up to be met with curious ocean blue eyes staring down at me, making me all the more nervous, but still determined to continue..

She furrows her eyebrows slightly, silently asking me if I really said what she heard..

"Yes, Jade... I love you.. and I know you're probably thinking that I'm pathetic for falling in love in such a short period of time.. but I mean, come on. What's not to love about you.. you're sweet, caring, beautiful, protective.. I can literally go on for days talking about how amazing you are, and it still wouldn't do enough justice. And I understand if I'm probably scaring you away right now, and you probably wanna run for the hills.. it's just.. I wanted to tell you while you were still my girlfriend. While I could still call you mine.." I say gently, feeling really emotional all of a sudden.

God, I don't wanna lose her!

She still doesn't speak, and simply stands there with a shocked yet blank look..