New News

Tori's POV:

After a really nice dinner with Jade's family where I got to know more about her grandparents, I was quick to clarify that they're like the coolest grandparents ever and they're so freaking nice. We all decide to just chill for the rest of the day, since we've apparently got ziplining tomorrow which will take about half the day.

And since I'm new to this whole thing, I have no idea what we're gonna be doing, but I'm excited to say the least. Especially coz I get to do it with Jade.

Jade showed me around the whole house, which took quite a while since the house is humongous, and she even showed me around the neighbourhood afterwards. Everyone seemed to be really tight and close with each other around here, and it's really nice to discover more about Jade's life coz after coming here, I feel like there's a LOT more about her that I don't know.

"So, dyou like it here so far?" Jade asks, as we get changed with our backs facing each other in her room.

"It's amazing! Everyone here is soooo nice." I say, while pulling my t-shirt over my head.

I turn around to face her, only to see that she's currently in nothing but a bra and underwear as she looks for some clothes in her suitcase.

I quickly turn back around with the redness creeping up to my cheeks, hoping she didn't notice..

We definitely have gotten a LOT more comfortable around each other as the days go by, but for some reason, I'm still extremely nervous whenever it comes to the thought of me and Jade.. well.. making love.

Its not that I don't want to do it with her, coz trust me, I do.. its just.. well.. I've never had sex with anyone before.. and I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda terrified.

It's not because of Jade or anything, God no, I guess I'm just really shy when it comes to that topic.. and I dunno.. I just hope it's not painful.

I know I sound really pathetic right now, but that's just how I feel.. and I dunno if I'm ready to do it with Jade yet.. but I also don't want to keep her waiting for too long.. I mean, what if she loses interest in me? What if she gets bored of our relationship? What if she finds someone better who's ready to have sex with her in the blink of an eye?

And I'm not blind.. or stupid.

I see the way she looks at me.

When I'm getting changed in front of her, or when we're passionately making out..

I can tell that she so desperately wants to touch me.. but she doesn't.

She manages to not push me into doing anything too quickly.. despite how bad she wants to do it herself..

There's been so many times where I feel her hands travelling up my waist when we're making out, and every time it happens, for a split second I think she's actually gonna start grabbing my breasts.. but she doesn't.

She stops herself from touching me just when it gets too intimate, and she completely pushes me away afterwards in case she's too tempted to repeat things again.

But I dunno how long she's willing to wait..

"Tori!"

I jump when I hear Jade shout at me, and I realise that I zoned out.

She walks across the room so that she's right in front of me, furrowing her eyebrows.

At least she's wearing clothes this time.

"You okay?" She asks in a concerned tone, and I nod my head, a little too quick however, making her grow more suspicious.

"Uh, what were you saying?" I ask, hoping she won't question my weird behaviour further, coz the last thing I want to do is to come clean.