Change..

Tori's POV:

My eyes peel open to the brightness coming from the window, and I'm quick to realise that I'm not in my room and in Jade's instead..

I sit up abruptly, but immediately regret it when I feel agonizing pain wash over my head, and I start to get flashbacks of last night.

Damn, how drunk did I get?

I turn to my side only to see that Jade's no longer in bed beside me which causes a frown to appear on my face..

I could've sworn she was right beside me when we slept last night..

I mean, how else could I have gotten here?

I groggily get up after about 10 minutes and the first person to greet me is Tyler, who of course had no clue about last night's partying, so I had to try REALLY hard not to snap at him for being chirpy in the morning..

As much as I love the kid, I really just want some peace and quiet for a couple of hours until this stupid hangover passes..

"Ah you're up." Jade says with a smile when I walk into the kitchen to see her with a coffee in her hands, as she takes a sip from it.

I plop myself down on the couch with a groan.

"Alright, lay it on me. How bad was I last night?" I ask as I gratefully accept the glass of water and tablet that she hands me.

"Well for starters you kept arguing with a plant in the venue for it 'being in your way'.."

Ugghhhh.

How embarassing.

"And then there was the time when you almost freestyle rapped in front of all your family and friends.."

Oh Godddd...

"And.." she looks down as if she's nervous to tell me the last bit, making me raise an eyebrow.

Great.

What did I do now?

"And?" I push.

"Well let's just say you can get pretty.. well uh.. horny, when you're drunk." She says awkwardly, and my eyes widen so much that they feel like they'll pop outta their sockets.

Shoot.

What the hell did I do???

"Don't worry, we didn't do anything dirty if that's what you were worried about.." she chuckles slightly, and I feel a bit better but still really dumbfounded at the same time.

"So.. what did I say then?" I ask, noticing how much she does not want to talk about this right now.

"Uhm.. uh.." she stutters, getting nervous.

"You were just really in the mood to do it." She concludes as she sits next to me at the table.

I slowly nod my head, and we kinda just go into an awkward silence that is extremely uncomfortable by the way.

I know we should probably talk about it like mature adults... But I just dunno how to start.

"So.." we both say at the same time, making me giggle softly.

"You first."

"No you." She says with a small smile.

"Jade, I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to force you into anything an-"

"Tori, I'm not mad at you" she cuts my ramble off with a slight chuckle, and she then places her hand on mines.

"You're not?" I ask shocked, and she shakes her head.