Who are you?

3rd POV
—————-
  When countries were about to ask questions the door open to reveal three teens.Two of the teens were fighting when one was just looking at the other two upset the countries where confused on who these three kids are."Really guys,y'all really fight now." said a kid who have short brown hair wearing jeans with a hoodie on saying "Y'ALL" with red Converse.The tall male looked around the age of 14.Just then the male pulled both of the ears of the two fighting kids "Y'all have no manners let just get this over."the male said,since they got a better look at the other two they notice that one of the kids  were taller then the "Y'all" male, one of the kids said "sorry" he had short hair blackish color he was wearing some rip jeans with a Panic at the diso T-shirt with black vans.The other kid was wearing jeans with a basic shirt with a snow jacket with boots on.
Brazil POV
—————-
WHaT are they doing here we're doomed I thought to myself I guess my cousins could see my face and started to worry more oh boy let's see what they come up with this time.
No one's POV
-————————
"Oh uh sorry to interrupt your meeting it just some people forgot there work at home" said the y'all boy who was mostly looking at The Americans." Whoops,my bad I was going to get them but forgot to"Alfred reply's back "Sure Alfred" the vans kid said "Give him some slack guys"the tall one said.
Everyone was confused and the same question in every one's mind but England said it aloud for everyone "Who the bloody heck are?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp thank you for reading my book so far thank you see you later. Bye!