Whoops!

3rd POV
—-——————-
The three teens just stood there thinking but the "Y'all" male side something to Peru in words that if you said it back then you were a dirty savage.Everyone is confused "Sorry we're just leaving work for Alfred now that's do we must go." Said the Y'ALL kid.
Alfred POV
————————
I am done every one will be «are you hiding something » great and out of people they make them come to drop off the papers great.
"Hey,guys you should head home before your mother starts worrying."I say in my hero voice."Your right well we got to go"Aussie said grabing Cal & Alaska by the ear so the won't fight welp I am in deep trouble.I look at my family and we start to count down.3 Mexico said,2 Canada said next,1we all said together and then "WHAT IN THE MOTHER WAS THAT!" Every one said together.Great just great.
Mexico POV
———————
  "Nothing guys." I reply with a clam voice.I am going to do something about this and fast.
"What do you mean nothing"Said France wow he has the nerve to that.
3rd POV
——————
Before anyone could say anything thing the door slammed open."Get back here you jerk" the y'all male said as the vans kid hid behind Alfred "Oh great you got him to break" tall kid said behind the y'all kid.The countries had enough to everyone surprise it was France to yell.The y'all kid showed that he was shaking and was now behind the tall teen "Fine I will explain." Mexico said "Aussie please come here and Cameron get up, Luke get over here." Alfred said."These are my three big states the taller one is Alaska." Alfred said "Wait like russia trade Alaska" one nation asked."No I am the dead friend of Canada,Yes that Alaska and to answer your question no Russia is not my dad."Alaska said in monotone voice.
Austin POV
——————
I don't want to be here but I will at least try. "The name is Austin and for y'all information I do not like guns."
No one's POV
———————
"I am Cameron nice to meet you guys and don't get Aussie mad." Cameron said giggle a bit. Then Spain said something "Why didn't you tell us?"
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Welp here you go 389 words yay anyway bye