Papa

3rd POV
—————
As Mexico left the room he started to look for Tejas. He started to hear someone trying to catch there breath.Mexico was also worried for his family and the question the countries will ask.
Mexico walked to one of the meeting door.When looks he is greeted by Texas trying to get his breath.Mexico run towards Texas as fast he can."Mjío,breathe just breathe." Mexico said.
      "Papa I am scared." Texas response. That was true Texas was to the point where if he saw those countries again he would kill 'em. Mexico felt bad for him his baby son."It's ok,your gonna be ok.The can't hurt you." Mexico said now hugging Texas close.
~Timeskip kinda~
After a few minutes Texas clam down. "Are you ready to go back to the meeting?" Mexico asked. "Yes,papá." They walked back but this time Mexico was hugging him and Texas allowed it to happen.
   They reached the door when they heard yelling. Texas flinched and hid behind Mexico,once Mexico opened the door they saw that California was tied to a chair Alaska as well and Alfred and Matthew looked like they were stressed."Can you guys stop please." Mexico asked "Not until you tell us why you guys didn't tell us!" France said with England noded his head.
     There was still yelling until the door open to reval more kids.The countries looked at them sighed.One of the kids went over to Austin and tried to take him out the room but Austin didn't want to leave the safety of his father."No,we don't need to explain our self.I knew we should have not sent you guys."one the kids said.
"We have asked nicely but this what we get in return rudeness,America should not ha" France never got finish because a hunting knife was thrown at his face. Everyone was looking at where it came from "Don't look at me."Mexico said and he moved out the way to show Texas with other hunting knife.
"Don't finish that sentence I am know for southern hospitality but you taken it to far Mr.Fancy pants." Austin said and quietly got the other hunting knife and hid behind Mexico.
"How about we met every state then we can maybe be friends?" Italy said every one nods in agreement.Every states were in a nice neat line."Ok let's start I guess."Alfred said Matthew sighed 'this gonna be a long time'he thought.
///////////////////////
Welp here you go now I need help if you live any state give me something's y'all do in your state and if y'all have an accent. Thank you bye!