Home

...I am becoming a mess with this so am sorry but I ran out of ideas and I don't think anyone reads this book anymore so at best this and the next chapter are the last.
—————————

   Countries arrived at the house Alfred told them to go. It was in the country side a huge house. England went to go knock on the door only to hear yelling. Germany ended up knocking. Matthew opened the door or they think it's Matthew. He let the ones who came, in the house only to hear. "You southern states are cheaters!" "Hey!" "That's it give me my doll!" "Louis no"
BOOM!

The teen they saw in the meeting room walked downstairs. Matthew looked at him for answers. "Sorry tío it's just yorky called us cheaters because we won uno." He said. From upstairs they hear a voice yell "STOP CALLING ME YORKY!" The teen giggled.
The teen boy who was yelling walked downstairs. "Starboy" he said to the teenager. The both looked at each other until the 'starboy' tackled 'yorky' Matthew just looked at them with happiness like this was normal.
Countries were confused . England & France we're concerned for the safety of the kids.

A sleepy Alfred walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen. The teenagers stoped at this point only to be looking at each other.

Alfred noticed the nation's "Hey guys welcome to my home!" " The tall one is Texas, the short one is New York."

—————-
It's short yes but I am becoming a mess.
Bye