A dream?

Hey I just wanna to say thanks ragebullgaming
—————————-

  Mexico sigh he knew how Texas gets when he goes crazy but it's not his fault it's his past.
"I'll go get him if you don't mind Alfred." Mexico said having a feeling to not leave them alone just something about England and France made him feel weird.Mexico walked out the room to go find his baby.
       As Mexico walked out the room that's when England and France put there plan in action. "How about we have the states come over here and introduce them self's to us?" France asked. Alaska just rolled his eyes. New York was the first to speak up "How about no." He asked.

~Scenes change by Ch276Zj helping me with this chapter~

Mexico knew Texas was sensitive to many things.Since he was a kid well Texas was there for a bit when Mexico was in a tribe then they came. Mexico didn't want to think about that he just wanted to find Texas. He saw a door open and walked in. Luckily Texas was in there.
           "Austin it's me." Mexico said to Austin.
"Papá, am sorry." Austin said looking up at Miguel. Miguel just went to go hug him he didn't like how Austin just blamed himself fast. "No,bebé you didn't mean to." Miguel told Austin. Austin looked at Miguel with tears in his eyes, Miguel hated the sight.They both heard yelling but it was different it was Alfred yelling with Matthew.Austin and Miguel looked at each other but stayed they would go check if the yelling continue.

"Why not?" France asked. Honestly Alfred was not in the mood too say yes but he also got this weird feeling like a warning.Matthew felt it too which was weird to him. Then out of nowhere one country yelled "Get them!" As soon they said that every country had two or one state in there hold.
         "NO!" Alfred yelled this couldn't be happening he must be dreaming. Countries saw Alfred start to cry. "I tried my best to keep them safe but I guess I failed to do that." Alfred said. "Let go of me!" California said more of a demand.

            The door opened to reveal Austin and Miguel. With anger in there face "What the heck, why are y'all holding them?" Austin said but quickly looked at Alfred. Matthew was by Alfred side trying to keep him happy but the best he could do was give him a hug.

          "Y'all forgot that we have a big family." Austin said. With that said South America was getting there family out of the countries hold. No one could get England and France but you see we have one person to do that. Spain knocked down both countries so the states have enough time to run towards Alfred.

              Alfred woke up in the meeting room with England yelling at France for who knows what. Germany getting mad. South America holding there knives. Matthew and Miguel talking about something. Alfred didn't believe it was all a dream could it.

     Until the door opened once more.

——————————————
Hey y'all I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I want to say thank you ragebullgaming Ch276Zj for helping me with ideas for this chapter. So go and check them out. Well that's all.
                 Have a great day y'all.