"I'm doing this for you." - Earp sisters

Summary: The Earp sisters' next mission: get Calamity Jane Haught back from a bunch of vampires.

A lil context: there are vampires living in Purgatory now and they stole Nicole Haught's cat.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about tarot cards and their powers or vampires. 

Also, the part in italics is like a snippet of the scene happening in the future while Kate describes what Wynonna has to do (to get the cat back). Hope it's clear enough!

Inspired by the Sing It or Eat It Challenge featuring 5SOS

* * *

'Wynonna, I need your help,' Waverly Earp's voice resonated in the old building before her body came into view in the kitchen doorway.

'What's up, babygirl?' Her older sister asked from her seat, a steaming cup of coffee in her hands.

'As you know, Nicole's birthday is coming up soon. I've already got most of her presents but I need your help to get the last one,' the half-angel started.

Wynonna Earp made a sign for her to get to the point before taking a sip from the warm drink.

'Remember when Nicole's cat went missing and it turned out that the local vampires had stolen her? Well, I know she still misses Calamity Jane so I thought it would be perfect if we could reunite those two again,' the youngest Earp explained quickly.

The Earp heir narrowed her eyes dubiously, 'are you suggesting we go knocking on those vampires' door and respectfully ask if we can have the Sheriff's cat back pretty please with a cherry on the top?'

'No, I'm saying you go do that,' Waverly corrected with a pleading smile. 'I would do it myself, but you remember Doc going in a frenzy when he bit Charlie. I don't want to risk that kind of uncontrolled behaviour from them.'

'But you're willing to risk my life for that damned beast,' the older sibling pointed out. 'Fine, I'm in, but isn't taking care of Nicole's pussy your department?' She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively before standing up.

'Wynonna!' The former bartender exclaimed in shock. 'Wynonna. Where are you even going?' She followed questioningly as the other woman headed out the door to the truck.

'We are going to pay a visit to our vampiry friend and get some tips on to how get cosy with the other vampires in Purgatory,' Wynonna disclosed, simultaneously jumping into the vehicle.

'Hey, isn't that's your area of expertise?' The brunette teased from the passenger seat.

'You better watch that pretty little mouth of yours, Waves, or I will feed you and your angel blood to the bloodthirsty creatures myself,' the Peacemaker holder warned her.

'You're too scared of Nicole to even try,' the half-angel argued. 'Besides, there's no shame in asking for help from your ex / baby daddy / immortal guy turned mortal turned into a vampire. Girls do it all the time.'

'We are not going to Doc's,' the Earp heir said curtly.

'Why not? He's our friend and he's a vampire,' Waverly summed up.

'Oh, please. He's only been a vampire for like a minute. He's like a baby vampire,' Wynonna scoffed. 'We're going to Kate's. She'll know what to do.'

'Oh,' the youngest sister let out anxiously. 'I didn't know she was our friend.'

'Well,' Wynonna considered as she drove the short route to the Gardner's house where the vampire had been living. 'She's friend-lier than the other vampires and I mean, we've had our ups and downs like any other friendship. She's cool, we're cool.'