sksk

"SKSK BISH" Peppa heard, as she opened her eyes. She looked around her bedroom, and her eyes landed on something, well, someone. Her little brother, George, was attempting to wake her up early again, and of course he had succeeded. Peppa groaned, and pushed her brother off of her. "Why do you always do this?" She sked. Her brother just laughed, and Peppa went downstairs to go eat. She got herself a glass of milk, and of course she used her metal straw. Peppa fixed herself a nice vegan meal, besides the bacon. She set all her food down on the round, blue table and sat at one of the  four seats. As she sat down to eat, she remembered she had to go to another "SAVE THE TURTLES" event in a few hours. Peppa had been to many of these before, and each one was just as exciting. The pig quickly finished her breakfast, and raced upstairs to get ready. She grabbed her favorite oversized shirt and pulled it over her head, not even bothering to pull off her night shirt. Peppa then picked out her favorite 20 scrunchies and forced them all on one arm. She found her favorite pair of crocs and shoved her hooves into them. Peppa then grabbed her best hydroflask and rushed out the door, ready for a new day.

   As Peppa skipped out the door, she realized she had another two hours until the event. Having no other choice, the young pig decided to go scrunchie shopping, considering she hardly had enough. Even though Peppa had no hair whatsoever, she still enjoyed carrying around 20 scrunchies everyday. Peppa walked into the nearest place, a small mall close by to her house. She walked around for awhile, until she eventually  found her favorite store, VSCO Central. The store usually wasn't crowded, but as Peppa walked in, she realized there were many people inside. Peppa squealed, afraid of why all these people would be in the store at this very time. Ignoring her fright, she continued to walk to the back of the store, where the scrunchies would be found. Peppa was oblivious to her surroundings, considering she didn't notice she was walking right into someone.