fluff

Xanthe smiled as she walked out the door. Now her Pepper wouldn't be stolen, at least she hoped. She decided to text Pepper before just bursting into his house uninvited. 

Hey! Would you like to go to the park with me? I can pick you up :)) - Xanthe

Pepper - Oh sure!

Pick you up in 5? - Xanthe

Pepper - kk

Xanthe was very happy that her Pepper decided to go with her. She drove to his house, smiling the whole way there. After a few minutes, she pulled into the driveway and honked her horn. A red kitty dog popped out the door and waved. Xanthe waved back and opened the side door. He plopped into the seat and they started to talk and laugh. The two might have even held hands, who knows ;)). Finally, they arrived at the park. They h0pped out of the car and walked around for a bit. The two smiled and giggled while skipping around the park. After awhile, they got tired and decided to sit down on a bench. Xanthe rested her head on Pepper's shoulder. The two blushed as they sat in that position for some time. Edventually it got dark, and Xanthe had to take her Pepper home. But before she did that, she planted a light kiss on his forehead. The kittydog blushed, and quickly walked into his house. Xanthe then drove back home, excited to make another tasty snack. 

why do ppl that i don't know read this lol take some Xanthe and Pepper fluff Bc peppa finna die