happy face

Peppa smiled, reading the latest message. Ever since the 'saev de trutels' event, Peppa and Pepper have been texting every night. At first, the pig wasn't too fond of the kittydog, but now she had grown an attachment to him. Pepper had asked Peppa to go to the movies with him, which was the reason to Peppa's happiness that day. The young pig only had a few minutes before she would be picked up by Pepper. She looked for a nice, but casual outfit to where. Peppa ended up just choosing only 10 scrunches, a shell necklace,  and a large shirt. She didn't want to have too many scrunchies, just in case something happens. She grabbed a small backpack and her hydro flask and waited by the door. 

  After a few minutes of waiting, a red car pulled up into her driveway. The pig happily rushed down and got in the car. She greeted the kittydog with a smile and slight wave. He smiled back and said hello. The two had some small talk as they drove to the movie theater, which was inside the mall where they first met. After just a few minutes of driving, they arrived at their destination. When they got out of the car, Peppa felt.. strange. She thought she may have seen something, or someone, in the bushes. She brushed it off and continued to talk into the theater. But Peppa was so sure she saw something back there...