bacon

Peppa cried. She was trapped, in a large white van, with some random person. There were no windows. No way out. She was trapped. "You seem... worried?" Xanthe asked. Peppa looked down, and didn't reply. Xanthe chuckled. "You'll be fine, just wait until we get there." The short 5 minute car ride felt like 5 hours to poor little Peppa. "Get out of the car and don't run." Xanthe commanded. Peppa nodded, and did as she was told. She was led into a small cottage, which seemed nice and cozy. Until she saw all the tools. Peppa shivered. "PEPPER IS MINE." Xanthe snapped grinning widely. She grabbed the pig by her arms and shoved her against a chair. She then proceeded to pick a rope off the floor and tie the pig up. "Now, I can't just kill you. That's no fun. But... I do love me some bacon," Xanthe said, grinning even wider. She got out a knife and started to slice off her arm. Peppa squealed. "A noisy one I see. I didn't think we'd have to use the tape... but okay!" Xanthe said. She walked to a nearby table and grabbed the duct tape on it. She double taped Peppa's mouth shut. Xanthe then continued to slice off the arm. Once she finished, she threw it in the oven and cleaned up the blood. "You know.... I could just kill you, but I like to see people suffer. Plus, you tried to take MY Pepper!" Xanthe said, yelling at the last part. All Peppa could do was sit there and cry. Is this how her life is going to end?

   "Bacon is ready!" Xanthe sang, after a few minutes of cooking the arm. "Would you like any, piggy?" Xanthe asked, taking a bite of the crispy pig arm. Peppa shaked her head, no. "Well I guess I'll have to find something else to feed you, considering you need to eat to get ya meat," Xanthe said, taking another bite. Whenever she finished her snack, she headed towards the door. "Now, you stay right there, don't move. Not like you can anyway. I'm going to go see my bby."