Sleepy Time :)

It's a good evening for starting out my good omens book :) 
Those who follow me will notice that I already posted this chapter in the Marvel one shot book. Well I'm doing promo work ahead of creating this book and for good omens. Have a good time reading :)

God (3rd person ... I just could't not do the pun) POV:
Crowley and Aziraphale were sitting in the bookshop. Well Aziraphale was sitting, Crowly was asleep on the couch, because he just loved sleeping for some reason. They had spent some time like this by now, which Aziraphale seemed to enjoy a lot. We can't say anything about Crowley, but he loved sleeping so he can't really be unhappy here. That was, until a bookshelf collapsed and smashed down loudly.

Zira couldn't be bothered by the crash, due to reading so concentrated. Crowley was, got scared out of his sleep and then scared the holiness out of Aziraphale, because he hissed at him extremely loudly. Yeah Crowley occasionally hissed when scared the shit out of hard enough. "It's alright Crowley. Just a bookshelf that crashed. Calm down." "Get yourself a better bookshelf Angle. I hate being woken up and you know that." Aziraphale just chuckled to himself about his favorite demon being an idiot about sleep he didn't need. He always did that. Crowley rolled off the couch, landing on his feet. He snuck over to his boyfriend and then put his head on Ziras shoulder. The angle just smiled and put his hand up into Crowleys hair. The two of them actually enjoyed moments like this, because they didn't happen often in this chaotic world. Well it actually happened quite often since after the not so much apocalypse, that not so actually happened a week ago.

Now that both head offices were busy reorganizing because the great war was slightly not happening, they couldn't care less about these two finally accepting their love for each other down on earth. Crowley softly hummed, hugging his angle from behind. They didn't say anything to each other. 6000 years with each other allowed them to communicate a lot of things without saying a word.

Crowley POV:
Aziraphale smelled like old books, like trees and a little bit like heaven. Heaven, in this case smells a little bit like the first sunbeams after a soft summer rain. I would always love his smell, and I always did. 6000 years, but I still wouldn't let go of him. Zira was mine and he would always be, because there was no one else who could actually love my angle like me. I closed my eyes. As a demon, affection was something rare, but I enjoyed it when I got the chance to. Actually I only ever got affection from Aziraphale, which sounds like a sad truth, but getting affection from anyone was a pretty unusual for someone from hell. That I actually have feelings at all is very weird. Demons shouldn't have them, especially not positive ones like love. I snuggled deeper into Ziras neck, holding him close to me, because I really needed this. Aziraphale turned around in my arms, causing me a little bit of discomfort, due to having to move. Now my angle had his arms around me too, massaging my back. He is an angle and it's noticeable in the way he cares for me. Well I do love him for a reason. I nearly fell asleep standing here holding onto him.

"Crowley ?? Are you still here ??" "Hmmm ??" Wait when did it get so dark ?? Okay maybe I did fall asleep in his arms. But sleep is something so enjoyable. I have a feeling I'm not truly evil, because evil never sleeps. Whatever. It doesn't really matter. Zira carefully lead me up to ̶h̶i̶s̶ our bedroom, that actually just existed because I liked to sleep and maybe, maybe a little bit for something else. Didn't matter. I was tired after the stress of the apocalypse, which actually just piled up with the food I ate after. There was definitely a nap or two needed here. Aziraphale knew me well enough to just cuddle me to sleep. Surprisingly, my angle fell asleep before me, but oh well, everyone needed a nap sometimes. I was asleep soon after, but I managed to lock the door downstairs first, so no one can break in here. 

I hope you had fun :) 

I'll see you next chapter. 

Check out my other work.

Comments and requests appreciated.