Snuggles (Ineffable Bureaucracy)

Beelzebub POV:

Finally I could change into comfy clothes and just stretch out in the garden. My back landed on the warm grass while I let my muscles relax in the sun. Hopefully Gabriel shows up today, because I really need to see my beautiful Archangel again. My eyes fell shut while I was enjoying the sunlight. That allowed me to picture Gabriel easier. I really love him. I left all the work stress in hell. It allows me to just calm down and forget about all the chaos I usually had to deal with. 

I heard someone lay down next to me. "Hey Bee." Gabriel. I stared to smile. I opened my eyes, rolling over into Gabriel's arms. We shared a loving, tender kiss. My head rested on his shoulder after he had rolled on his back, pulling me on top of him. His arms were comfortably around me, holding me close. "I missed you Gabriel." "I missed you too Bee. You need to fix up cellphone connection in hell." "It's nearly done. I'm completely renovating down there. That takes some time. I have a WiFi router now so you can call me on Telegram (That's basically WhatsApp but I like it a lot more because it has a bunch of awesome features). Gabriel chuckled a little before giving me a kiss on the head. Gabriel started to pull his fingers through my hair. I basically melted against his chest. I loved it when he was doing this and Gabriel knew how much he could just make me relax with this. We say anything for a while. There was no need for it. The two of us just let our eyes fall shut.

A few hours passed with us cuddled up in the garden, occasionally kissing. It was peaceful. Well, until I heard some commotion just outside the garden. Gabriels annoyed sigh told me he noticed it too and didn't want to deal with this either. I didn't want to get up, nor figure out why the hell there was so much noise right outside our garden. I opened my eyes to figure out what the hell was going on. Turns out the insane asshole neighbor was throwing a temper tantrum over something again. He's not gonna do that while I'm trying to have a good time in peace. 

"I'll deal with this idiot. Wanna help ??" Gabriels answer came without words. He just picked me up and put me onto my feet. We pulled up our best Archangle and Prince of Hell style before marching up to tell him to fuck off. We got outside, ready to kick that guys ass, only to learn that he was currently in trouble with the police. I smiled at Gabriel, because well karma is a bitch and I love everything about it. My favorite Archangel had put an arm around my side, which actually kept me from getting overly excited about that guy getting his ass kicked. I loved watching when other people got what they deserved. Maybe it's a demon thing, but I actually liked to watch it when people get their ass chewed out. "YOU TWO ARE AGAINST THE LAW." Gabriel chuckled, blinked and then came around with one of his favorite sentences: "Don't talk to me about the law. I'm the Archangel Fucking Gabriel." He didn't even have a comeback before Gabriel walked off and I followed. 

We went inside and curled up on the couch to escape the screaming around. Didn't matter too much. It was still comfortable and no one was interrupting us here.