You gifted me a plant ??

Okay cool :) It's my birthday, so I decided to make a chapter about gifts between the ineffable husbands.

Aziraphale POV:
I bought Crowley a bunch of Chlamydias (picture above), because no one has ever gifted him anything. He also needed some more colors in his apartment so these beautiful flowers fit in there perfectly. I smiled to myself about it. 

Crowley walked into my bookshop like usually. Smiling, snapping to turn of the lights in his car and looking decently annoyed by something that he invented himself. I smiled at him. "Hey angle." "Good morning Crowley. Everything alright ??" "Yeah. Just pissed off. Don't worry about it dear." I just hugged my demon friend, who then just dropped into my arms and didn't even try to support himself. Crowley had just put his entire weight into my arms. He just started crying in my arms. "I HATE THIS STUPID CITY !! THE STREETS ARE CONSTANTLY BLOCKED." Then snuggled back into my neck. I soothingly rubbed his back, slowly calming him back down. "Don't worry Crowley. It's going to be okay." We settled on my couch and Crowley managed to clam his breath. The tears stopped a little bit later. Just because he got himself together didn't mean we would stop cuddling on the couch with each other. 

A few hours later, that were spent comfortably in each others arms, I decided to continue with my Idea to gift him the plant. "I'll be right back Crowley okay ?? Just stay here for a minute." I walked off into my backroom, picked up the plant and hid it behind my back. With a smile I returned to my favorite demon. Now that you're happier again, I got something for you. Crowley tilted his head at me, definitely interested in what I got for him. I pulled the plant out behind my back and held it in front of Crowley. "For you. I thought you needed it." Crowley started to smile, took the plant out of my hand, got up and then kissed me on the forehead. "You do know how to make me happy. I love you angle. Well I'll be off to my place now." "See you around Crowley." 

Crowley POV:
I drove home, making sure that my new plant arrived safely at my place. There I got it a save spot in my favorite room. I made sure it was taken care of properly. I later kissed it good night with a lot of love. This was Ziras way of telling me he will always stay at my side. I absolutely loved that plant and took a lot of care of it. He really knew how to make me fall in love with him. Well I would actually have to fly in love with him, because I am already fallen. I laughed to myself and stretched out in font of my TV. I do have to buy my angle some chocolate. 

Hey guys. 
Chapter two of my Good Omens one shots ^-^

Well I don't have anything better to do right now so there you go guys.