Hugs !!

So our teacher isn't here and I'm bored to death ... so I started some fan-fiction guys.

Aziraphale POV:
I was just standing somewhere in the middle of my bookshop, wondering about this beautiful little world. "Hey angle" It was Crowley's familiar voice. "Crowley" (imagine happy  Zira here please) My demon friend walked over to me and did something that I've only ever seen from others. He hugged me. I didn't know what to with this situation. His arms were around my upper body. It was warm and his hands rested on my back. No one has ever hugged me before. 

After a while I realized how much I needed a hug in my life. I gave in to Crowley and hugged him back. He carefully rubbed my back, when I just couldn't hold back my emotions anymore. I just started crying, before completely breaking down in his arms. I just really needed this hug, after never being hugged since the beginning of creation. Crowley was seemingly the only one who would ever hug me and when I actually started enjoying it, my emotions came through. I just couldn't block my emotions anymore and Crowley was the only one who would understand. He didn't seem to mind me letting go in his arms. I snuggled into Crowleys shoulder, just holding on to him. I just didn't want to let him go again. "It's okay Angle. Just relax. We got time until forever. Don't worry." Crowley was really helping me calm down a little and held me until I was ready to let go again. 

That was the day Crowley started to regularly hug me from that day on. That was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.  

Short, sweet and written in 2 parts. I started in a boring lesson and finished it now. I hope you enjoyed it ^-^.