I'm loving Angels instead (Ineffable Bureaucracy AU)

So Gabriel is the son of a rich CEO/company owner. His parents always pushed him to be perfect and only allowed him to hang out with approved people, private school, strict day plan with music lessons and what not. He's also usually wearing grey suits because that "suits him". Gabriel doesn't really disagree with them because he doesn't know it differently, and doesn't really care about it. Well not yet ... 

Beelzebub is kind of a free spirit. Her parents split up and she lives alone with her mother. Her mom allows her to roam the city pretty freely, because she's busy with doing all her job to keep enough money to keep all the bills paid. Bee loves books, daydreaming, wander the streets and lay around in the park. She also loves looking at clouds and pointing out what they look like. Beelzebub doesn't mind a good party, but she doesn't really drink because she hates the taste of alcohol. Bee is usually found in black Cargo-pants, a random shirt and a jacket. 

Gabriel POV:
It was just a usual day. I had to accompany my dad to an important event, which I actually didn't mind, because there would be a nice dinner and I always liked the food. After dinner I was actually allowed to leave on my own and look around the area. I walked off for a walk, because I rarely got time alone anyways. It was a nice, warm summer evening and I just walked along the streets into a small park. 

Beelzebub POV:
I was hanging out in the park again. There weren't any good parties around tonight, but I still enjoyed being outside the tiny apartment I'm living in. I stretched out in the warm grass at the end of this beautiful summer day that I spent in the city. The sunset was currently coloring the clouds in all shades of red and purple. I was dreaming around, when I spotted the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. If love at first sight was a thing, this was my moment and there was no way I was letting him escape me. I smiled to myself while keeping an eye on his movements. He took the path that would lead him around the hill I was sitting on. That was perfect for me, because right now he couldn't see me because of some bushes. If I just went down the hill on the side he would end up on his path and "accidentally" ran into him, maybe we would start talking. Walking down the hill, I actually got lost in my thoughts about what to say to him, so I literally walked into him. 

We actually lost balance when we collided. I landed under him in the grass and our eyes locked. His eyes are beautifully purple. My heart was currently exploding in my chest. I could feel the warmth that came from him. "Uhhhh hey ?" That was the only thing that I could come up with to say without my voice failing me form nervousness. He suddenly gathered himself again and instantly got up. "Oh my god I'm sorry. I just got lost in my thoughts okay. I didn't want to hold you down like this. Sorry." He offered me his hand and pulled me back onto my feet. "It's okay. Nothing happened." I pushed my hair out of my face. I shouldn't be that awkward, because I was trying to win him over right here. "You're cute. ... Äh ... What's your name ??" He thinks I'm cute ?? Okay this was working better than I planned. "I'm Beelzebub. You ??" "Gabriel." We just looked at each other. Gabriel was about 30 centimeters away from me, but he seemed so far away and so close at the same time. Hell, I was loosing my mind. If this is what love feels like, I want to be in love forever. We just looked into each others eyes. "Why are you here ??" I really wanted to bring up a conversation with him. Hopefully we would get along, because I wasn't sure if I could bear to loose him again, even if we literally met 5 minutes ago, by my insanely untalented idea of trying to just walk up to him and say hi. "I don't even know. I actually just started to go for a walk and ended up here in the park. I enjoy that." "Oh. I love just wandering around the park or the city too. I could show you around, because you don't seem familiar with the area." He gave me a smile and agreed to tag along. 

Gabriel was about a head taller than me in my plateau shoes, but I didn't mind. He was the perfect height for me to bury my head against his shoulder if I wanted to. We started to walk along the park out into the city streets. We found each others hands in the most natural way. It felt so right. The city lights made Gabriel's eyes glow in the most beautiful purple. We talked about everything that we came up with and got along way better that I would've thought. We were currently walking over a little square, when Gabriel pulled me int the most beautiful kiss I ever had. I buried my head against his shoulder afterwards, because I had never felt anything like this and needed a moment to come back to reality. Gabriels hands held my sides, making sure I was save in his arms. Nothing had ever felt like this. I enjoyed every second of this, with my eyes closed just feeling save with him. We enjoyed out time together until late into the night, when his phone rang. It turned out to be his dad, who wanted him to come back to the restaurant so they could go back home. We shared our phone numbers, so we could meet up more often. 

I dropped onto my bed, instantly texting Gabriel. I wouldn't let him go again.

We met up every time he was anywhere near me and had some time. I could spend hours talking to Gabriel about clouds and fantasy. He listened to me, dreaming along and holding me in his arms. I had introduced Gabriel to my mom, who welcomed him into our little family. Today I would meet his parents. Gabriel picked me up with a nice car that also had a driver because he didn't have a drivers licence yet. I sat next to him in the back and we shared a welcoming kiss. The drive was pretty quiet with the two of us holding hands. I was wearing my usual clothes, but I picked out the nicest shirt I found. It was a pretty nice outfit for my budget because I didn't have much money here. Gabriel didn't mind that. He actually seemed to like my practical style.

Gabriel's place was beautiful. It was a big mansion in the middle of a garden and said we're rich without needing a sign. It was a nice contrast to the tiny flat in the city my mum and I shared. The driver dropped us off at the front door before driving off again. We held hands when walking into the house. We met his parents in the living room and their expression changed from happy to worried when he introduced me as his girlfriend. "Is everything okay ??" I asked that because I was sightly worried that I did something wrong. "Well we expected something different when Gabriel said he found a girlfriend. You are not the type of person we expected Gabriel to get together with." "Well the world is full of surprises and apparently I'm one of them." I shrugged off their critique. "Mum, Dad, please. I love Bee. Leave her alone." 

I actually wanted to make this longer ... but I ran out of ideas ... so you'll get it like this ...
It's the longest chapter so far with 1300 words so ... I hope you enjoyed. 
Tell me if I should make a second part of  this :) 

I hope you didn't hit the ground to hard when falling
Till next chapter