A "secret" Date (Ineffable Bureaucracy)

Yeah I ship it. End of Story. If you don't like it don't read it. 

I was so happy to see Gabriel again. It's been nearly a month since our last date, because both of us were so caught up in our work and couldn't get any time off. I even took a shower and put on some clean clothes.

Gabriel was there first, like usually, but his eyes instantly landed on me when I arrived. He smiled, not his fake smile that usually came up. It was a natural smile, something that he only ever showed to me. The Archangel Fucking Gabriel, as he likes to title himself, pulled me against him and kissed me. I missed his kisses. His lips tasted like chocolate, they always do. I leaned my head against his shoulder, trying to make up for all the time we've been apart. Gabriel ran his fingers through my hair, which helped me forget about the stress I had to deal with in hell. It wasn't easy for either of us to find a reasonable explanation to where we went during our dates, so no one would discover the fact that we are dating. Gabriel had picked out a small cafe to settle down. He had loosened up on the no mortal food rule and developed a love for coffee. I didn't mind it tho. They had cake, which I was absolutely in for. 

We had been here for a while now. I had actually eaten an entire cake by now, because there was none in hell, so it could be a while until I got some again. Gabriel had just finished his rant about how stupid the people working for him were, when two familiar faces showed up. Aziraphale and Crowley. Before I had the chance to come up with an Idea for an escape, they spotted us. Crowley actually lifted his glasses, as if he couldn't believe what he was looking at. I gave him my best death glare, while he started out with: "Lord Beelzebub. Tempting an angle now. Why did you scream at me for it then ??" All of hell wasn't as annoying as Crowley when he felt overly confident. "Crowley, shut up. This is a business meeting, not a date." "Beelzebub is right. We're discussing business things here. The not-apocalypse left a lot to clean up and we share the same problems. It's just easier this way." Gabriel was smart enough to figure out my alibi to back it up. Thank heavens for his genius. Crowley seemed convinced ...

... until Aziraphale opened his mouth: "I can feel immense love between them. That is really unusual about just business partners. Crowley, something about this is odd." I wanted to scream "Shut your stupid mouth and die already", but I couldn't do that without making it look like he was right and it didn't need a genius to know that Gabriel thought the exact same. Crowley burst out laughing after Aziraphale said that. "Angle these two are dating. That's really surprising, since they told us we shouldn't be together." Shut up! Both of you." Gabriel gave me a thankful look, carefully hidden between one of his fake smiles, because I actually made them stop their seemingly endless talk about us dating. 

"Aziraphale I expected you to have better manners and even if we were to be dating, that would be none of your business. The relationship between heaven and hell changed a little since you two ruined the apocalypse. Now you two go and annoy someone else." "To sum up what Gabriel said: Shut your stupid mouths and fuck off" "Thanks Bee," he said after they were gone. 

Hey guys :)
Was bored in school. Then I wrote this. Typed in here and reedited with the help of my best friend :)