Credit

This does not belong to me.

This belongs to Coeur Al'Aran

Homepage

Author has written 22 stories for RWBY.

Hi All,

Coeur here, nice to meet you. I'm a writer in England who enjoys the RWBY archive, as well as a few crossover archives. I'm an active writer, with experience in the magazine industry - and hope you enjoy my work!

If you would like to support me, then my P a treon link is below. Just so you know, my fanfiction is always free - and being a supporter on my P a treon does not give you access to any extra fanfiction. That would be illegal. What you get is lessons, articles on how to write your own story (that can be fanfiction or original work, I have students of both) - and also access to me for any questions or advice you might need. As well as any original work of my own unrelated to fanfic. If in doubt, feel free to PM me to ask.

If you want to donate towards me as thanks for my fanfiction, then that is very kind of you. But the P atreon itself is dedicated more towards becoming a writer. The reason I include it here is quite simple... why should you trust a teacher, if you are not certain how well they can write?

I use my fanfiction to promote my P a treon.

Check me out, and if you can spare even a dollar a month - it will mean the world to me!

P a treon - Links to said site do not work, and in fact the word appears to be banned - even if what i offer on it isn't against the terms and conditions of this site.

Either way, you will need to close the spaces on the below and write it into your browser.

P a treon . com (slash) coeur

My Goal as a Writer here

To write consistently good stories, showing improvement on each fic. I don't want to be a one-hit wonder, something I worried about when writing "One Good Turn" – thankfully I think I have proved not to be, with the release of Professor Arc. But I want to take it further, producing a third, and even a fourth and more – high quality fics. This will become increasingly difficult however, as I explore more adventurous pairings.

Eventually I hope to run through most of the female cast. I am not a fan of the Yuri/Yaoi pairings, though can happily read them. My problem simply stems from a lot of them featuring very unrealistic romance, i.e. Characters only seem to fall in love because the author wants them to, no desire, no build-up, etc... I will consider writing one after the Jaune pairings are done, we shall see.

Since I get a lot of questions - and I mean a LOT - I've decided to put some FAQ here on the ones I get asked most often:

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I run a story idea by you?

I'd ask you not to. Story ideas are very personal, and I think there is not so much a right or wrong answer when it comes to fanfiction. There are many right and wrong answers when it comes to writing a good story – especially an original story – but that's not for here.

Mostly, I lack the time and, since I am a writing teacher part-time, I would put far too much time into each and every request, losing hours of my time.

How do you write so much and so often?

Hard work is the only answer here and there are no shortcuts. If you become more experienced, and the only way to do this is to write a lot, then you'll start to write better first drafts. When you write better first drafts, you can write faster as I do. My stories are certainly not perfect and the simple reason for this is because I cannot go back and edit chapters. Often, I have a single day to write, proof and publish a chapter for you all.