Chapter 19

Here we go, here we go, here we go. A nice casual fic with no angst – ah, you are a delight to write after the emotional weight of my other stories. Rest assured that in the future I'll likely balance my stories to have some serious and some comedy, and I'll also try to keep the comedy as comedy, like I'm doing here.

Beta: College Fool

Cover Art: Kegi Springfield

Chapter 19 - Ramifications

"Don't move, or I'll tentacle hentai her."

He'd known it would make them stop. How could he not after all the times they'd talked about it? What he didn't expect, however, was the looks on their faces. Yang was horrified, mouth open and eyes wide. She didn't so much freeze as become cemented to the floor. The others weren't much better, but the important part was that they followed his orders and stopped attacking. Blake's expression was complicated – and completely unfathomable – while Nora looked to Ren and Ren looked to Yang.

Penny just glared at him, but glaring was better than killing, so he'd go with it.

Now if the idiot's Bullhead would pick up the pace and rescue them that would be ideal. His eyes trailed over the assembled teens. He caught Ren trying to edge forward and turned to face him. Crimson eyes bore into pink. Ren stopped and swallowed nervously, but that took his eyes off Blake – and he only knew she moved because of how her hair fell down behind her, having wafted in the air when she took a quick step forward.

Jaune took one back and hoisted Ruby in front of him. He also raised a tentacle before her, and that made them stop. "She will be unharmed," he said, "so long as you stop moving. Once we have our escape, she will be returned to you. No one need be hurt... nor tentacle hentai'd."

Once again, they all seemed to squirm at that.

"Uh, Grimm," Roman said. "I don't think that means what you think it-"

Jaune glared at him.

"N-Never mind. You do you, man. You do you."

"Is this what it means?" Ruby whispered. Her voice was so quiet he doubted anyone but he could hear her. "It feels strange. I can't... ooh." Her attempts to break free were replaced with a shudder. "Ugh..." One silver eye cracked open to look at him, or more specifically his chest since she was eye-level with it. "Why are you always naked when we do this?"

"Wait, what?" Yang yelled. "What does she mean, always?"

"Forever Fall," Blake said. "If you recall, he was dressed only in boxers at the time. Didn't you notice?"

"Hm, no... because I was too busy trying to kill a Grimm monster." Yang raised an eyebrow to her teammate. "Why were you paying so much attention to what he was or wasn't wearing?"

"I-I was looking for openings. I was analysing the threat!"

"Sure, why not. I'll pretend I believe that."

"Yang, Blake, a little focus would be nice," Ren interrupted before Blake could reply. Her face was red enough as it was. "He still has your sister."

The reminder served for him as well as them, and he noticed Ruby squirming in his grip, apparently trying to reach up and unwind a tentacle by hand. It wouldn't work, of course, but she could hurt herself if she fell. He shifted his tentacles a little bit about her legs, the limbs brushing against her thighs as they wound sought more purchase.

"Ah!" Ruby's eyes closed and she fell back down. Her breathing was laboured, and there was a faint sheen of sweat on her red face.

"That's it," Yang screamed. "I'm going to kill you, you damn monster!"