|Epilogue|

12 years later.

Time had been both a test and a blessing for the couple. Both everything and nothing at all had changed with all the things that had come to pass.

Katya and Christian had gone back to Greece after the wedding, but after a few years had passed they both decided to move back to Willsden Brook to be close to their daughter and their growing family. They had bought the family home where they once lived, and every weekend without fail they would see their grandchildren- sometimes they would go to the pack, other times the children would come to them.

They had also found out about the existence of werewolves- albeit mistakenly. Though the cat, or wolf, was somewhat let out the bag when their second oldest grand child had mistakenly shifted whilst playing in the garden. Katya almost had a heart attack! However, once everyone was calm, and all things were explained, and the initial scepticism passed, both grandparents seemed rather content and in fact was even more grateful that their daughter had found Adam.

Beta Sam had found his mate, a striking young she-wolf from Vincents pack called Jessica. Together they waited less than a week to complete the bond and ceremony. It allowed Leora to experience a traditional wolf 'marriage' was actually like- and it was completely different from the white dress, cake filled experience that she and Adam had. Nonetheless, it was beautiful. The couple reared their first child mere months after the ceremony, a young boy which they called Lyon. They had two more boys, twins whom they called Rylan and Everest- both boys seemed to be a handful, stinking their hands into mischief wherever they could find it. 

Max and Crystal also had a baby boy, he was a tiny little thing- premature by a few weeks. They called him Joseph. Max's eyesight had been mostly healed by that time, and the man cried tears of joy when one of the first sight he got to see once more was his new born pup. They couple went on to have two daughters and another son who were all very much doted on by their parents. 

Leora was not at all surprised to hear that Crystal was also in her first trimester of her fifth pregnancy. Adam had told her that wolves tend to procreate a lot, though his terms were far milder. It seemed that Large families were just a normal part of pack life, and Leora and Adam were no different.

Their first child, born only three months after their wedding, was a little baby girl whom they named Amelia Wayne.  The little girl grew to be much like her father, her parents had not doubt that she would make a great Alpha one day. She would 12 soon, but already possessed the qualities of a fine leader which she seemed to use frequently over her siblings. 

Leora couldn't remember much from the time after her first pregnancy as for nearly 6 months after, she had been wracked with crippling postnatal depression. When she had finally gained a semblance of normalcy, she felt both guilty and appalled at herself, so much so that she wouldn't even let Adam touch her. She was terrified that if she had another baby, she would have to face the same thing. 

It was another 4 years until they found out that they were pregnant with their second child. After going through their first pregnancy they were a lot more prepared than before, so they were ready when little baby Alaric Wayne was born. Leora had chosen his name, naming him after Adams deceased father- the grown man had wept like a baby when he held his son, for a moment it felt as though his father was really there.

Alaric was a quiet and emotional child. He enjoyed playing with his older sister and cousins from the beta family but he also loved how much his parents doted on him. Adam loved all of his children and would spoil them, which Leora usually protested to. It only proved Leora right when Alarics tantrums started, shortly after finding out he would no longer be the youngest. However, now at 8 years old, he had ceased most of his spoilt ways often getting into mischief with the betas twins.