thirteen ◾ 'friend'ships always end

Lisa's POV

I finally managed to get Taehyung away from the bitch. I can't believe that Taehyung is so dense but that just makes this easier. I just need to make him forget about Jungkook and then make him fall for me and he's all mine!
What makes it easy is that because we are such good friends, that Taehyung would trust me when I say something.

Today, since Jungkook was not here, I decided to make a plan. It's simple. I say I was with Jungkook yesterday and fake cry to Taehyung, saying that Jungkook slapped me. Of course Taehyung would believe me.

I walked up to Taehyung and hugged him from behind, starting my plan. I fake sniffed and he turned around with a concerned face. I smirked in my head but kept my sad face on. I had makeup on to make it look like I was hit so it was more believable.

Taehyung: "What happened Lisa? Why is your face like that?"

Me: "I-I was with J-Jungkook yesterday and he g-got mad at me and hit me.."

I looked up and Taehyung looked furious. I continued the plan as he got more and more angry.

Me: "He said he w-was jealous that I was h-hanging around you."

Taehyung: "What!?"

Third POV

Taehyung stormed out the door and dialed Jungkook's number. He paced around, waiting for Jungkook to answer. Soon enough, after a few tries, he picks up and answers with a stuffed up nose, obvious that he's sick.

Jungkook: "What."

Taehyung: "Why the hell did you hit Lisa!? Why would you even be jealous!?"

Jungkook had no idea what he was talking about but figured out it was Lisa's plan so he just went along with it, not caring if their friendship would be ruined.

Jungkook: "So?"

Taehyung: "What do you mean so!? She's crying for God's sake! Do you really not care that you hit a girl!?"

Jungkook: "No."

Taehyung: "Fuck you! I hate you!"

Taehyung disconnects, ending the call, and slamming his phone on the ground. He crouched down and ruffled his hair in anger.
He was too angry that he didn't even realize that he said that he hated Jungkook. He really didn't mean it but he just said it because he couldn't just let someone hurt his friend. Nor let anyone, in fact, get hurt so it was instinct to express his anger.

Taehyung sighed before he got up and went back into the classroom. He shuffled his feet and pulled his chair out, sitting in it lazily. He thought about Jungkook as he waited for the teacher to arrive.

I have a feeling that I don't like Jungkook. Was I just telling myself this whole time that I liked him when it wasn't true? Or did I like him? Ahh, I don't know anymore. I've never even fell in love before. This is too confusing.

The teacher opened the door and started the lesson as Taehyung finally snapped out of his thoughts.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook lay down as he pulled out his phone and grabbed a tissue, wiping his runny nose. He shuffled around in his bed, trying to find a comfortable position to lay in. Once he found it, he put his head down and sighed softly. He really hated to talk with people.

He hates it more when he has to talk to someone he doesn't like. Specificity Taehyung. He hoped that Taehyung would just give up trying to be friends with him because he doesn't need them.
(I don't need friends, they disappoint me. Props if you got that reference.)

Jungkook finally got up and grabbed his medicine, along with a glass of water. He put some pills in his mouth and grabbed the water, drinking it so the pills would go down his throat.

He changed his clothes and headed out the door. He wanted to go to this cafe he has been going to for a while. He usually comes there when he feels sad or angry because of something. It calms him down to just listen to music while drawing and eating at the same time.

He walked a bit of ways before he went into the cafe. The door made a ding sound from a bell sound as he entered. He looked for a seat by the window and sat down. He grabbed his drawing supplies and drew his heart out.

He didn't notice the time, that school ended a few minutes ago and he would see someone he didn't want to see.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung and Lisa were at the entrance of the school as they discussed a place to eat at. Lisa recommended a cafe a few blocks from the school. Taehyung agreed and they walked to the cafe. They went in the door as it made a ding noise.

They looked around and Taehyung stopped as his eyes landed on Jungkook. Why was he here? He thought and curled his eyebrows, confused. Taehyung walked up to Jungkook and peeked over his drawing.

There was a picture of him, Lisa, and Jungkook? The face was scribbled out but him and Lisa looked amazing. It was a bit shaky from Jungkook's twitchy hand but it was very good, none the less. He smiled a bit but remembered what happened with Lisa and him and suddenly got angry.
He slapped Jungkook's head, making Jungkook flinch and accidentally spill his coffee on his hand and his drawing, along with drawing a big line across it, making the whole picture ruined. Jungkook stood up and groaned as he held his hand. He angrily turned around and made a 'tsk' sound when he saw Lisa and Taehyung.

Jungkook: "What the fuck was that for!?"

Taehyung: "That was for hitting Lisa!"

Jungkook: "Your so stupid."

Jungkook stood up and started to gather his ruined pictures along with his bag. Taehyung was confused and tried to ask Jungkook what he meant.

Taehyung: "What do you mean? Wait, Jungkook. Don't leave. What do you mean, I'm stupid!?"

Jungkook ignored him and power walked out of the store. Taehyung stood there confused and looked at the table he was sitting at. His eyes landed on a pill bottle. His eyes widened when he read what it said.

FOR EPILEPSY AND SEIZURES
TAKE TWO PILLS EVERYDAY WITH WATER. AFTER, TAKE THE LIQUID MEDICINE

PATIENT, JEON JUNGKOOK

Taehyung's heart dropped and his hands shook. Suddenly, Jungkook came rushing back in the door and snatched the bottle out of his shaking hands. Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook by grabbing his arm, making him turn around.

He let go suddenly when he saw Jungkook with tears in his eyes, threatening to fall. Jungkook rushed out the door with his stuff and ran away from the cafe.