twenty ◾ lovely

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung put me down on a bench and sat down on my lower half. I stared at him confused as he cupped my cheeks. I unconsciously bit my lip and he kissed me. I didn't respond, because I was trying to grasp this situation.

After a few seconds, I responded by putting my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He bites my lower lip and puts his tongue in. Our tongues fight each other and saliva comes running down the side of my mouth. He kisses me passionately and grabs my hair.

After we both start to run out of air, Taehyung pulls back and looks at me.

Taehyung's POV

I pull back from the kiss and look at Jungkook. His lips were red and plump and his hair was messed up. I bite my lip satisfied. I rest my head on his chest as my face starts to heat up. I can't believe we kissed! Was I going overboard?

After a few minutes, I pull my head up from his chest and get off him. I help him get up by grabbing his hand and he lands on his feet. We both look away from each other and the silence becomes unbearable so I break it.

"U-um.. So.. Are y-you okay?" I curse mentally for stuttering because I was nervous. I was embarrassed because it was awkward. After a few seconds of silence, Jungkook looked at me and I tried to look back.

"Did you mean it?" He asked cautious because of the answer he would get. I didnt understand what he meant so I asked him.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him and he sighed and put his head down.

"The kiss. Did you really mean it or was it just something meaningless to you?" He looked at me with a straight face and my heart ached. Why would he think that I didn't mean for it to have meaning? I walk closer to him and put my arms around his shoulders and hug him tightly.

"Of course I mean it, love. I l-love you so much," My words come out stuttered on my last sentence because I start to tear up. Jungkook stands there as his body twitches. I grab his hands and hold them tightly like I couldn't let him go. I bring them to my lips and kiss them. By now, the bell already rang and we were late but I didn't care about that.

I hugged him again and the silence was broken when I heard quiet sobs. I looked up and Jungkook had tears down his face as he lifted his hands to his face and sat down on the ground. I went to him and wiped his tears while rubbing his back.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked him quietly and lifted his chin gently. He looked at me in the eye but started to cry more when his eyes met mine.

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do! As cheesy as it sounds, I would give the whole world to you. No matter how many problems you've gone through, or how many times you've done something bad, I'll always support you and be there for you," I gave him a smile and he hugged me. I rubbed his back and made sure he was comfortable.

"You'll always be my baby bunny. I won't give you up for anything," I felt Jungkook hug me tighter than before so I hugged him too and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook and I headed down to our last class as we wasted two hours somehow. We both got detention so we ended up in the same classroom together. Jungkook sat by me and he was drawing. I looked over his shoulder and smiled as he drew a kitten that was realistic.

Jungkook's POV

After I got detention, I decided to draw to make time to faster. I drew a kitten that I saw not that long ago after school. Taehyung sat by me and in the corner of my eye, I could see him peeking over my shoulder to look at what I'm drawing.

After a hour later, we were free to go and Taehyung walked me home. I waved him goodbye and he gave me a wide smile. I made dinner and headed to bed because I was more tired than usual.

In the middle of the night, I woke up sweating and I was shaking. I slowly lost consciousness and went into another seizure. I was alone so I never knew how long it lasted. Sometimes I would get enough time to look at the clock and once I've had the seizure, I would be able to know. And today, I was lucky. I saw the clock in time. I shook and lost my conscious as foam came from my mouth.

Four minutes.

It was a strange pattern actually. In a pattern it would be two, two, four, two, two, four, and so on. The minutes never went less than two and no more than four. I didn't know if that was normal but I just let it be.

After the seizure, I fell asleep again from being tired.

- I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare. -