twenty-one ◾ love never dies ◾final◾

Warning; Sexual and mature content is shown in this. Recommended age is 20+

Third POV

Taehyung woke up early and decided to drive to Jungkook's house to pick him up for school. He got up from bed with a smile planted on his face. He got his shirt and pants on and styled his hair nicely before he ran out the door with his backpack in his hands.

Taehyung got into his car and went to Jungkook's house. He knocked on the door and waited for Jungkook. No response came from him so Taehyung crouched down and removed a key from underneath a mat on the ground that was left in case there was an emergency or Jungkook was locked out.

He opened the door slowly and walked up the stairs to Jungkook's bedroom. He heard tiny noises from the stairs as he tried to be as quiet as possible. He walked the long hallway and made a turn, heading to his room. Taehyung turned the doorknob and pushed it forward. He saw Jungkook sleeping, curled up in a bunch of piled up blankets. Taehyung smiled softly and stepped up to the sleeping Jungkook. He moved the hair out of his closed eyes and kissed his forehead. Jungkook moved around a bit and a small smile formed on his face. Taehyung smiled too and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and laid down with him. He called his eyes but opened them as he remembered the main reason why he came here.

Taehyung sat up and shook Jungkook's arm gently to wake him up. Jungkook shifted around and he slowly opened his eyes. Jungkook sat up and yawned while stretching his arms out in front of him. Taehyung leaned toward and kissed his ear. Jungkook giggled and got up from the bed. Taehyung laid down on the bed and watched Jungkook take off his shirt. He looked at every tattoo that was shown and smiled. Jungkook's fit body was showing the hard work of working out on a daily basis. Taehyung quickly got up and put his arms around Jungkook's chest and rubbed his hand over his abs. Jungkook shivered and turned around, kissing Taehyung's nose before gently pushing Taehyung back and taking his pants off to finish getting dressed. Taehyung just stared with lust in his eyes as he carefully admired the boy's body in front of him.

Once Jungkook was done, they both headed downstairs and Taehyung cooked breakfast. The both sat down and started to talk.

"Hey baby, you know that party I'm holding at my house that's going on tonight?"

Jungkook looked at him and nodded while chewing on his food. Taehyung smiled and just continued talking.

"Are you going to come with me? It would be fun for you to get out of the house. I'll protect you if someone tries to hurt you, I promise," Taehyung caressed Jungkook's hand and Jungkook puts his head down, thinking. After a few seconds, Jungkook nods while looking at Taehyung.

"Thank you baby! I'll make it the best party you've ever been too!" Taehyung yells out in excitement and grabs Jungkook's plate when he finished eating. Jungkook stands up and grabs both of their bags.

They head out the door and go to school.
.
.
.
.
Time skip - After school

School wasn't that eventful except that Taehyung finally confronted Lisa and they ended up fighting each other. Jungkook was there to stop them and calm Taehyung down. That was about it for school.

They both went home together to pick out outfits for both of them to go to the party. Jungkook just picked out an black unbuttoned shirt that showed his abs slightly, and tight black jeans. Taehyung chose a oversized yellow sweater and tight black jeans that complimented his body perfectly. Taehyung drove them to his house and then the party started.

Many people arrived, and to be more precise, basically the whole school came. There was people who got drunk and others that had sex, while others just sat down in the corner of the room with their phone.